Logan and I went outside this afternoon to take the empty milk carton out to the box, and this is what we found sitting at our doorstep waiting to come inside.
Logan says that these are her "favorite" bugs because it is her grandma Robison's favorite bug! It isn't a pretty green one but hey they are still pretty cool and it let us get up pretty close!
I gave Logan a cup to put it in and take to the flowers because she always puts bugs in cups. I told her these were nice bugs and we need to put it in the flowers to go home.
It took her a little while to get it in the cup because she kept telling it, "come on, walk into the cup, come on". It was so cute! Finally I told her to put the cup closer and scoop it in and it jumped out and landed back onto the mat.

Once she got it into the cups she took it over to the flowerbed and picked a flower and put it in front of the little guy. She then told it that this was his "nice comfy home now"...how cute is that! And now he lives somewhere in our flowerbed!
PS...this is really random but I also wanted to know if anyone knew of anyone that taught dance. I have wanted to put Logan into a dance class because she loves to dance but I don't really want to put her in one of those fancy studios unless there is nowhere else! Thanks everyone!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Knock Knock...look who's there!
Posted by Chelsey at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
You know that is my favortie bug too!! How fun. I love that your little girl likes bugs, mine won't have a thing to do with them, unless it's a butterfly or a ladybug.
And I would appreciate any twin advice you can send my way!!
I saw Kennedie is still on oxygen,will she have to be on it much longer. Poor girl!! I hope things work out with the insurance.
Chels, Your the twins are so cute. I wish I could come take them off your hands for a couple hours so I could hold them. Your awesome for everything you do.
guess who entered the blog world??? ME!!!! tell Logan we have some insect friends waiting to play with her....oh and Harlee & Preslie want to play with her too!
The girls are getting so big!! They are so cute!! Kids are so funny with bugs. I remember letting spiders crawl all over my arms and now the thought of it freaks me out!!
My Shelby goes to Clytie Adams in Kaysville. It is great. You can look it up online at clytieadams.com
Amy J.
Post a Comment