A friend of Grandma Lindsay's was so nice and sent us these sweet outfits for the girls. They are definitely the most bling they own. They are from a boutique and so I know it was hard for her to get her hands on two of them so, thanks!
Karsyn doesn't look too happy about being a diva!I guess it just comes a little more natural to Kennedy! (or I guess Karsyn could just be ready for a nap)
Anyway I thought I would give everyone an update on the family! We took Kennedy into the doctor again (I know this is getting old for us too). I took her into her pediatrician because it seemed like she was laboring a little when she was breathing. Not bad but with her track record I didn't want to let anything go. He listened to her chest and said that is sounded like there was some fluid in her lungs and he wanted her to have a chest x-ray. We went upstairs and had the chest x-ray done, which I wish I had my camera with me to show you how they do it with babies. They stick her on this little seat that looks like a bike seat and then on both sides of her these pieces of plastic slide in and cover her up, with her hands up over her head. She of course didn't like this very much but luckily is was pretty fast. Anyway after looking at the x-ray, her doctor decided that because he didn't have anything to compare it to he would call her doctors that saw her in the NICU for all those months at the hospital. Dr Simmons happened to be on call when he called, if you don't remember this was "grandpa Simmons", Kennedy and him were pretty close, they had a very special relationship, she loved him! (just a shout out to you Simmons if you are reading this...the girls miss you and all the others)! Anyway he said that he would wait and see what she does over the next few days before starting her on diuretics or steroids because you don't want to do that unless you have to. So today, I called and updated her doctor on how she was doing, which I think she is pretty much the same, not better, not worse. I am sure that she is fine but I could drive myself crazy wondering if she is OK or if we aren't doing everything we can for her. This has been so hard, even with a full term, healthy baby it is a guessing game on what they need and how they are feeling. With these girls it has truly been hard and I can only hope that we aren't totally screwing up! I love all my girls so much and only want the best for them. As for the rest of us, we are all doing good. Kurt is liking his new job more and more as he is learning more. Logan still looks forward to going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and while it is a little tough to load everyone into the car so much, I really enjoy the time I have to spend with just the babies without big (helpful, loving, ever-so-soft, playful) sister! And as for me, well not a whole lot to say since I am not doing a whole lot right now but I am happy and am so grateful to be able to stay at home with my girls each day!
Hey! The girls are finally in 0-3 month clothes. They weighed 8 lbs 6 oz at their last G.I. appointment. They can still fit in their newborn clothes too though. Those outfits that your girls are wearing are SWEET!! I'm sorry about the lung deal! I agree about the stressing out about the babies deal. It's so hard but I'm SURE you are doing the best for them. They are lucky to have such a great mom and dad.
holy crap i gave those to you. you suck. no seriously those are fugly. thanks for making me laugh. i love those. i think those should be their holloween custumes scary. those girls are getting so big. it has been way to long since i have seen them. lets hang soon. love ya
Yes, it is very hard to get a 3 year old and two babies to all look good in a picture!
Best Friends Forever
Logan 2010
Logan Age 4
June 2009
Logan
Logan
Silly Logan
Logan 2008
This is supposed to be her 3 year old birthday picture but it wasn't taken until September...woops!
Logan's Baby sister
OK, I know this picture is already on the blog somewhere but I thought it was so dang cute! Logan just loves her little sisters and can't wait to have them home with us!
Logan Hanging Out!
Our little Logan Jane...Logan has been such a trooper through the past few months. Everyday we are on the run somewhere and she always has a smile on her face. This picture is of Logan sitting on top of the mailbox at Grandma and Grandpa Robison's. I think her aunt "G" must have shown her how cool this is! We love you Logan!
Logan and Elliott
This picture is so cute because they are hugging and holding hands!
The girls big day!
We don't have any pictures really with all of us in it, this is the closest to it!
Goofy Girl
Logan always has to wear her sunglasses on "a nice sunny day"!
6 comments:
Hey! The girls are finally in 0-3 month clothes. They weighed 8 lbs 6 oz at their last G.I. appointment. They can still fit in their newborn clothes too though. Those outfits that your girls are wearing are SWEET!! I'm sorry about the lung deal! I agree about the stressing out about the babies deal. It's so hard but I'm SURE you are doing the best for them. They are lucky to have such a great mom and dad.
I bet you will feel so much better after we set up a shopping date!!!
holy crap i gave those to you. you suck. no seriously those are fugly. thanks for making me laugh. i love those. i think those should be their holloween custumes scary. those girls are getting so big. it has been way to long since i have seen them. lets hang soon. love ya
I don't know what else to say but, "Love the outfits!" Thanks for a good laugh!
Cute outfits!! I agree with what you said to jen about them!!!
Oh my gosh those are so stinkin' cute! How fun, I love zebra print!
Post a Comment