



These shirts were given to the girls, you can see they say Karsyn "big sis" and Kennedy "little sis", isn't that the truth...at least by weight, and 4 minutes.

Just a few pictures of the girls bath time fun. Logan is so into taking her baths in our big jetted tub lately. Probably because when you turn the jets on the bubbles turn into a big mountain of white! The girls are just starting to get in the actual tub instead of the infant bath because they splash too much it gets all over the bathroom. Gotta love em!
5 comments:
Those are great pictures! How fun in a big tub! I love the fun onesies too with their names and big or lil - way too cute! You are so good to keep up with your blog - love to visit!
Cute pics.... Kambree loves her bath too...I sing her a song in the bath and alls i have to do is start singing it before bath time and her face lights up!!!Fun times.
I bet your back hurts after bending over that big tub! Cute pictures! Those onsies are so cute! I think they should say little sis and little-er sis though (just kidding!) They are so cute!
I love those little shirts. Priceless. Those two are trouble.Good thing they have a great older sister to look up to. Logan is so funny and sweet. Lucky you.
I love checking in on your blog. So glad to see that the girls are doing well. You have a house full of sweet little girls...um what would that be like! :)
Post a Comment