Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Have Been Tagged (a few dozen times)

OK, I think I may have been tagged a bunch of times now so I guess I will rack my brain to think of some weird things about me that won't totally bore you all! PS, I really don't think most of these things are weird but others, especially Kurt would say otherwise!

1. After I put on my first and second layer of mascara, I have to blow dry them with the hair dryer so that when I open my eye it won't clump my lashes.

2. I think this is the #1 thing Kurt hates about me. I am a lip picker. If I can feel anything that is rough on my lip, I will immediately have to pick it, bite it, whatever to get it off. I also do this out of nervousness, or if I am in deep thought, or even just stressed about something. You can usually tell when I am stressed because I am down to the last layer of lip and they are even bloody sometimes. I know...Kurt thinks I need lip picking therapy. Does anyone know of any?

3. Kurt reminds me of this one often. I hate, hate, hate when someone gets water on me. Let me explain, if I am supposed to be wet, swimming, showering, whatever, then I am fine. When I am dry and someone has wet hands and they touch me, wow, watch out. And never, ever flick water in my face, big trouble.

4. Some people find it funny how I eat my apples. If I am not at home where I will just cut the apple up, I will start at the top, and go around the top, circling down all the way to the bottom. I can't explain this very good but those of you who have seen know what I mean. I will only eat the first layer because once the skin has been broken if you try to take another bite, you get juice all over your face.

5. Another weird food thing...I don't really like oranges but I like the juice. I will peel the orange and take one wedge at a time and suck the juice out of it and then throw the yucky, slimy, chewy rest away. I will do this to all the wedges and then I am done with the orange!

6. I love to clean counter tops, mostly smooth ones. I remember in high school I would always want to be the one to clean the counter, especially at Kim Erickson's for some reason. It is a little different now because I have to, but I still love a clean counter top! I also love vacuum lines. Our carpet kinda sucks right now and doesn't show lines very good, or for very long so again, not so much fun now but I used to always make sure I had vacuum marks! Just to squeeze in another since I will leave the dewsy for last, I love the smell of wet cement. I remember when my parents basement wasn't done when I was little and Kim and I would poor water on the cement and sit and smell it. Still when it rains I could sit out on my driveway and smell it, I usually don't so that my neighbors don't wonder what is wrong with me!

7. OK this is really weird and I can't really explain it but since Jen confessed to the license plate thing, I will try! This is mostly when I am driving or in the car when either I or something else is moving past me. Say I am in the car and another car drives by, before the reach me I will move my big toe, and then once they are past me I will move my other toe. Everyone is really going to think I need therapy now but I would have to show you to explain any better. Hailey got a good laugh the other day when I was showing her. I am absolutely obsessed with doing it, and for as long as I can remember, I have always done it. I don't even realize that I am doing it now, which nobody can see anyway right!

Well there you go, now everyone knows that I am pretty much crazy! But that is why you all love me right, Kurt, right???

I tag Hailey, Lacey, Gen, Mom (do it on someone else's blog), Heather and Cam, AnnMarie, and everyone else that hasn't done this. If I can, you can!


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Chels, your little girls are getting so big. They look so cute and Logan is getting so grown up. I was laughing at your post about wet cement- those were good days:)

The Browns said...

Chels I never knew about the toe thing. FUNNY!!! We all have our little things. The lip thing is so you. I remember that about you. You love the chap stick and licking all around your lips before you put it on. That is why I love ya. Silly girl.

Wehrle said...

wow what a freak I have for a sister!! Just teasing! I was laughing pretty hard about the toe thing....what?!!! You dork! I am not a big tag person but I may have to do this one, although I am completly normal so I may not have anything to write...hehehehe

The Sparks family said...

Yeah this is one of the best tags I think, it is hilarious to see what people write. I can't wait to see the toe thing though!

Leisha said...

Yeah...I've gotta see the toe thing in person. That's some good stuff!!