
Hailey and cute little Wyatt, pumpkin Wyatt!
We have been doing some serious Halloweening this year! Logan has been able to wear her Dorothy costume a bunch of times this year already and we haven't even gotten to Halloween night yet! Good thing she looks so dang cute!First of all we went to the NICU reunion that I already blogged about and then last Saturday we went to our wards Trunk-or-treat. We actually got the girls in their costumes and took some pictures this time, our little devil and angel!

Logan with her friends Peyton and Gavin at the Trunk-or-treat!
Next we went to the pumpkin walk in Syracuse. After waiting in line for over an hour and a half with three babies and two toddlers, we got to see all the fun pumpkins!
Logan standing next to one of her favorite pumpkins, Arial! I guess the flash was a little bright!







2 comments:
Lots of fun! I love the devil and angel costumes! So cute!
Oh my gosh, cute cute cute. I love the costumes. How fun. Don't you just love Halloween and having kids makes it so much more fun. What a cute idea that was to have your girls be a devil and an angel.
Post a Comment