Logan had her first field trip for preschool yesterday and they got to go to Black Island Farms and go on a hayride to pick out a pumpkin and then play on all the fun rides and slides they have!
As you can tell, it was absolutely freezing! I didn't think that it was as cold as it was, I was just going to send Logan in a light jacket and long sleeves and I am glad I stuck a coat on her with a hood at the last minute!
Logan got to bring her cousin Makinlee along also. I traded Hailey my babies for Makinlee, and my mom helped too! I didn't get any pictures of Makinlee looking while she was trying to find her pumpkin because she wouldn't look at me. She is usually willing and ready to take pictures but she was too busy looking at all the pumpkins and trying to choose which one she wanted.
That is the Makinlee we know,cheese!
Even though they were really cold on the hayride, they still had a ton of fun. After they picked out a pumpkin, Logan's teacher Miss Megan had donuts and juice and then they were off to play. I wish I had kept my camra for the slides and stuff because both Logan and Makinlee wanted to go on everything, even the slides that I wasn't sure I wanted to do but I had to go with them! Brave little gals!






2 comments:
I am jealous of all the pumkins... but not jealous of the cold! BRRR!!! They look like they had a lot of fun!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the babies costumes! You are so creative! I wish I was there to love them and squeeze them! Give them all a big kiss for me!! MUAH!!
Logan looks so old. I need to have you all over to play soon. The pumpkin patch lookes like so much fun. I just lover her smile. It reminds me of Kurts cheese. Dang funny.
Post a Comment