Friday, November 7, 2008

What we have been up to!

Well as you can see, Logan has discovered the fun in an onion! When I was cooking the other night, as usual, Logan wanted to help. I started to cut up an onion and went to put it in the pan on the stove and Logan decided to find out what the onion is all about! She was so excited that it had layers and layers that she could take apart but as you can see she also discovered that they make your eyes water and burn. I don't think she knew why her eyes were doing this but she got a tissue and started to rub her eyes and they were pretty red. When I turned around to see her eyes water, I could not help but laugh. She had no idea why I was laughing at her and she proceeded to tell me all about the onions layers, all while dabbing her eyes with her tissue! Oh the innocence of kids.
I was trying to get an up close picture of her eyes all watery and red, this is what I got.
Logan dissecting the onion, yes in her panties. She changes her clothes so many times in a day, in and out of all her dress up dresses and stuff, she half the time ends up just in her panties and loves it.

I also wanted to throw is a few last pictures of Halloween night, since we have had a bunch of pictures already of the fun Halloween we had this year. Here is Hailey and Wyatt, this time all dressed up as a Cat and a pumpkin.
Friends Peyton and Gavin, Makinlee and Logan all ready to go Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood! Oh and Cody, all decked out in the pink Prince costume...I love it Cody!
Here is Kennedy in her costume, except for her halo because it was pretty annoying for her to have on her head...so instead a pretty flower for my pretty girl!
Our little Karsyn, eating her costume as usual.
We really wanted a family picture, since we have none, but here is as far as we got! I love my girls so much and don't know what I would do without any of them.
I have posted so much about Halloween this year, I can't remember if I already posted about the pumpkins we carved or not so...here they are. We had our friends the Fosters over to carve and paint pumpkins. I carved the top one, Kurt did the middle one, and I also did the bottom one. Below these ones are all the little ones that the kids had so much fun painting.

Our little Dorothy, ready to Trick-or-Treat!

5 comments:

Wehrle said...

So cute! I love the onion pictures! That is so funny! Elliott always helps me cook but I have never let her test out an onion! I love the cute panties too! Elliott sleeps in only her panties every night and spends half the day in them too, until Lance is here and makes her get dressed!
Halloween looks like it was fun! I miss you guys!

The Browns said...

I s remember when my dad would rub union juice in our eyes. It was so dang funny. But not when it happens to you. She is a crack up. Love that.

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Poor little girl! Onions are so strong! I guess she maybe learned what they're all about! Your kids look darling in their costumes!

Jason and Tricia said...

I love all 3 girls' costumes! They are so dang cute!

Cody and Val said...

Cute pictures! The kids had a lot of fun trick-or-treating and painting their pumpkins! Glad you threw in the pic of Cody in his pink costume...I think he was pretty proud of it:)