The day finally came...Logan started preschool yesterday! She has been waiting so long for this day, even though I don't know if she really knew what was coming. She would see the kids walking to school all the time and say that some day when she was big she wanted to go to school. When we told her that she would be going "soon" that was in like January and it has been very hard to hold her off since then.
Each day this month she has a certain color that the kids wear because that is the color they will be talking about. As you can see the color for the first day of school was red.Logan looks really cute in red but she really doesn't have a whole lot of red clothes so...this was the outfit for the first day of school!
When we got there her teacher, Miss Megan, had these little name tags set up on each of the tables. She had the kids see if they could find their names and we told Logan hers was on the "blue" table and she soon found it. She then had them start by using a dry erase marker to trase their names.She can't really write her name at all but she recognizes it because of the "L" I guess!
This was after the first day was over and all the kids came running out. I was sitting in my car across the street waiting and so this was as close as I got of her coming out! And below is once I got up to her and gave her a big hug, I think she was excited to see someone she knew. Her teacher is Kurt's Highschool "friend" Megan Fowler, now Williams, and she has a bunch of her neighbor kids and some other in the class and so Logan really doesn't know any of the other kids yet. I hope that she will get to know some new friends since she, like most kids, can be pretty shy.
I know this is funny but I wanted to show off Logan's first little assignment she had in school and how good at coloring she is.She wouldn’t pose for much of a picture so I had to take a picture of the picture! I know that I have showed off Logan's artsy stuff before but look how good she is at staying in the lines, I am always so impressed and look forward to seen her improve over the next year.
so cut eLogan! She looks like such a big school girl! I bet she is soooo excited! The little classroom looks really cute! And what a cute idea to have them wear the color! Our babies are growing up! Crazy!
Yes, it is very hard to get a 3 year old and two babies to all look good in a picture!
Best Friends Forever
Logan 2010
Logan Age 4
June 2009
Logan
Logan
Silly Logan
Logan 2008
This is supposed to be her 3 year old birthday picture but it wasn't taken until September...woops!
Logan's Baby sister
OK, I know this picture is already on the blog somewhere but I thought it was so dang cute! Logan just loves her little sisters and can't wait to have them home with us!
Logan Hanging Out!
Our little Logan Jane...Logan has been such a trooper through the past few months. Everyday we are on the run somewhere and she always has a smile on her face. This picture is of Logan sitting on top of the mailbox at Grandma and Grandpa Robison's. I think her aunt "G" must have shown her how cool this is! We love you Logan!
Logan and Elliott
This picture is so cute because they are hugging and holding hands!
The girls big day!
We don't have any pictures really with all of us in it, this is the closest to it!
Goofy Girl
Logan always has to wear her sunglasses on "a nice sunny day"!
2 comments:
What preschool is this?
so cut eLogan! She looks like such a big school girl! I bet she is soooo excited! The little classroom looks really cute! And what a cute idea to have them wear the color! Our babies are growing up! Crazy!
Post a Comment