Well we finally were able to get the girls pictures done, including Logan who never got hers done for turning 3. My good friend Jen's sister-in-law Alicia Kinne took them for us in one of her neighbor's beautiful yards and they turned out so cute. All the girls did so good, at least at first, and then you can easily see which pictures they decided they were done. The girls got really tired and Logan wanted to play on the swing set that the lady had in her awesome yard! Now the only hard part will be to pick a few out to print up! Let me know what you all think and which ones you like the most. I didn't put all of them on there obviously because it took all day to upload just these ones and also there was a ton of shots, but here are some of my favorites! ENJOY our beautiful chicks!!!
7 comments:
oh the pics turned out so cute!! Does Alicia have a business or did she just do them for you?! They look great! I will have to send on of Rya's, they are not nearly as cute!
Super Cute!
Good luck choosing pictures. They are way cute, but I love the ones of them with their pacifier and the ones with them crying!
Very cute pictures! Poor Kurt... He is always doing something to cause injury to himself! And poor YOU since you have to take care of him and all the girls.
You have such a beautiful family and what miracles your little ones are!! It was fun to hear from you! Scotty is in his second year HURRAY, and we are loving it!! I hope you don't mind if we put you are our link list so we can keep up with your cute family!
Way cute pictures! They are all so cute! We need to get together again.
You don't know me personally, but my cousins grew up with your husbands family and they directed me to your blog. I had a baby in November that was a preemie. She weighed 2 lbs. 6 ozs. I have found so much comfort in reading your blog. I love to see both of your girls getting so big and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I always get chills when I check in on your page. I guess it's one of those things when you have been through something similiar it hits closer to home. I only had to do it with one baby, not two. You inspire me. If you keep up with other woman that have had preemies or have a support group, let me know. I would love to talk to other woman that have been through a similiar situation. Thanks for the uplifting blog. :)
Cynthia Phillips
CynthiaCPhill@aol.com
Post a Comment