




OK, it is official, the Robison's can produce boys! Hailey and Clay gave birth to their little boy late last night (at 11:39pm)at Mckay Dee Hospital. He weighed 6lbs 14oz and was 19.5 inches long!! He is just the cutest little guy ever, and I was lucky enough to witness him coming into the world. Hailey and Clay were so nice to invite me to watch the delivery! I was in the room when my mom had my little sister Cassidy but I don't remember anything so it was really cool to see what happens since I have had my kids C-section. When I got there Hailey was dilated to a 5 after about 5 hours of being started on the PIT. We just sat and talked for a while and then about 11:00pm she started to feel a lot of pain with each contraction. The pain came on so fast and so she called her nurse, who just got on shift, and told her she was in a lot of pain and that last time she was checked she was a 7. She decided to check her and she was complete and ready to go...no wonder she was in so much pain. They just couldn't believe how fast she went from 7-10. So the nurse called the anesthesiologist to have him give Hailey a little more epidural because at this point she was really in a lot of pain. I was beginning to wonder whether I should be there or not because I hate to see anyone in pain, especially a sister! Anyway she was made a little more comfortable and her doctor came right away. She pushed for 9 minutes and...out he came (with a little help from the vacuum)! He was such a good baby, barely crying at all when he came out, but most important is that he is a sweet healthy little boy! Good Job Hailey, you did so good!
Oh PS, I didn't mention what the kid's name is because well, he doesn't have one yet!









2 comments:
I bet you Robison's don't even know what to do with a boy! He is way cute and that's neat that you got to be in the room when he was born. I love the pictures of your girls in their bumbo seats. They look so tiny in them! So Cute!
Congrats on finally getting a boy! That's just like our family was. Any name yet?
Post a Comment