Thank you Aunt Brooke and Uncle Scott for the cool new chairs! If you don't know these are two of those cool "Bumbo" seats that the girls can sit up by themselves in. We really didn't think they would be able to hold themselves up in them but they both do so good! These will come in handy once we start the feedings I think! Thanks again guys, the girls, including Logan, love them!




Just a little update too on the girls. Kennedy had a doctor appointment this morning to see how her oxygen was doing. Kurt stayed home with Logan and Karsyn because he has the rest of the week off until he starts his new job at Wadsworth construction on Monday. So just Kennedy and I went to the doctor. She weighed 5lbs 14oz so that is good, but her oxygen had to be turned up a little again because he thinks she is still needing a little help when she eats and stuff. She was SATing fine when she was just laying there but we tried feeding her and let her cry a little and she went down into the high 80's. It looks like the poor girl has a lot of damage to her lungs and may need the oxygen for a little bit longer. We will go back for both the girls 6 month check up in the middle of this month and we will probably check again and also check and see how Karsyn's weight is! Well that is it for our life, other than Hailey is at the hospital right now getting started on having her baby boy ( I can't call him anything because he still has no name)! Good Luck Hailey, Clay, and Makinlee!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
New Chairs for the girls
Posted by Chelsey at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
So...yea, I am just catching up on everyone's blogs. Since I'm not working, it isn't quite as easy to pull them up in my "down time".
Who knew those seats would hold up those petite little things!! That is so funny.
P.S. the picturs in the slide show are SO CUTE!
That is so funny! I can't beleive they can sit in those!! They look so big, well, kindof! I can't wait to see them! a few more weeks!!
Gotta love the Bumbo! It is hilarious to watch these little kids sit in them the first couple of times. You don't think they really can, but they do great. The first time Kolt used his was when I was out shopping one day and I came home and Zach had him sitting in it on the couch watching sports!!
Oh, I forgot. . . Yeah for Logan! She is quite the artist, that is great coloring for a 3 year old.
Hey there. Sorry I haven't given you Michelle's new address. I keep on forgetting. You girls look like they are doing well. Are you going to take your girls to church at all this winter? We are going to start the twins with the synergist shots in November but I still don't think we'll take them for a while after that. I am so paranoid about them getting sick. I want to wait until April to start taking them but that is FOREVER!! They will be 11 months old by then.
What are you going to do???
Post a Comment