Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am starting to sell Mary Kay. I am not doing any parties or anything, I am just selling to get the discount. I have to sell 200.00 wholesale a year, so I am just letting everyone know that I am turning in an order soon. If anyone wants to help reach this amount with me, let me know because it will be close to 50% off. I won't be making any money off anyone, so it will be 50% off but then we will all split the shipping and taxes. Anyway let me know if you would like anything or if you want to look at a catalog, you can also look online at www.marykay.com! Thanks everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
That's cool that you are doing Mary Kay! I still am using stuff from my inventory, but when I run out, I will be calling you to place an order! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I am so glad that everything is going good! By the way, what did Hailey end up naming her baby boy?
Post a Comment