Just some random pictures of the girls. I know I have been slacking on the blogging, but really we haven't had anything major going on lately. Logan is still loving preschool, and I am liking the extra time I get to spend with the girls. Karsyn and Kennedy are still doing pretty good, they don't go in for their next appointment until Sept 22, by the way that will be their 6 month check...crazy! I had to post the cross-eyed picture of Kennedy because I thought it was so funny. And the funny picture of the girls in their Bumbos just sitting there staring at each other. They don't do this for long before they get bored of it, but it is funny to see them watch each other. 




Friday, September 12, 2008
Nothing new with us!
Posted by Chelsey at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Your girls look so good! Do they love their bumbos? I want to get them for my girls to sit them in instead of getting them a high chair. We don't really have room for two high chairs. Anyway, is Kurt really gone out of town? How the heck are you taking care of your twins without him? - No worries about calling me back. Just whenever you get a chance. I just was wondering about the RSV thing and wanted to see how your doing with having your babies home now for a while. Talk to you later. Kamie
I love them!! They are so dang precious!! I am so sad I have not gotten to see them....you should go to jens this week and I will too then finally i can see the babies! jen would love it!!
Yea so cute! I love the pic with them looking at each other!! It's like looking in a mirror, except kennedy has a few extra features! I love the cross eyed pic, looks like someone I know when they were little... you!! HEHE! I can't wait to see you guys.... less than a week! The ocunt down is offically ON!!!LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment