Saturday, January 31, 2009

Twins Much???!!!

Just some fun pictures of the girls in the tub...not flat on their backs!
Is this how the pictures are going to be the rest of our lives...one looks and then the next one looks, NEVER together...

Karsyn's new thing while she is sitting is to do this...
Fold in half!
Who am I??? I am sure you all can tell but it is fun to see them looking so alike!
They always love each other...except when they play. Karysn is very into beating up Kennedy, or at least checking out what shes got! Poor Kennedy, but don't feel too bad, she can hold her own.
Cheese girls
Kennedy wouldn't keep her headband on for even a few minutes...go figure the girl wears a helmet and she can't even stand a headband!!!
Sweet Kennedy
Big girl Kennedy sitting...with a little help from the couch!
This is a typical day for the girls. Karsyn sitting and Kennedy laying next to her trying to get in on the action.
Playing with her bucket of stuff

Still happy even though she can't dig into the bucket laying on her back!

7 comments:

Wehrle said...

Oh I miss those girls! I was laughing at all the funny pics, I love the one with Karsyn beating up Kennedy! They are getting so big and I just want to hold them!!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! Sitting up!! What a fun stage you are getting to. You are going to have your hands full now that they are getting more mobile. Fun, fun!!!!

Leisha said...

They are starting to look so old...maybe it's the hair! Super cute pictures though!

Cody and Val said...

Those pictures are so cute...I love the headbands!

thebarrusfamily said...

So fun! It's funny how similar our kids are. Even though they are twins, they are completely different. Thank you for reminding me to just chill out. I talked to another lady who had twins a while ago and she always kept her babies on the same schedule so I tried it and it worked for about a week. I just need to relax and let my babies do their own thing. Maybe they will get on the same schedule on their own in a while. ANYWAY... is it just killing you how much work it is? I love it but at the same time I am SOOO tired. There is so much I want to do but I just don't have the time or the energy to do it.

I'm so glad there is someone else who is going through the same thing as me at the same time. Isn't it crazy how our stories are so similar? Anyway... talk to you later.

Kamie

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures! The twins look so good and look like they've grown up a lot. I wish we could come over and hang out with you guys (girls)!

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

That is a super cute post! I love all the pics! The really are growing so fast! Twins are a fun wonder!