Thursday, January 8, 2009

ONE LAST CHANCE

Hey everyone I just wanted to give you all one last chance to leave me your email addresses if you haven't already because WE ARE GOING PRIVATE!!! If you don't have a blog but still want to check us out just still leave me your email (or email it to me @ chelseylindsay@yahoo.com) because you will get in invite that will tell you how to get a username and password still.

15 comments:

Cynthia said...

I think I already left you mine. But, I would love to continue to follow the girls progess.

Cynthiacphill@aol.com

The Brown's said...

I can't remember if I told you, but please invite me! mikemelbrown@hotmail.com
I will see you next week and YES I look prego....this is the month I gain and show!!!

hoLLY said...

I cant remember if I gave you mine. but its amosife@msn.com !!!

Kristine said...

Hey where did your get your babies blessing dresses. I need to start looking.

The Kotters said...

Hey! It's so good to see you and your family! We would love to be invited to your blog! Take Care!

Craigandchelsea@msn.com

Jason and Tricia said...

I don't think I've left you mine or not, but please invite me! jleak9@msn.com Thanks Chels!

Jennifer Fisher said...

I think I already gave it to you, but here it is again just in case hotsmile311@yahoo.com. I can't believe how big your girls are getting and Logan what a cutie.

The Stucki's said...

I think I told you that I wanted to see your blog....if not-
ky.mom.3@hotmail.com

The Vimahi's said...

I just enjoy looking at everyone's blog so if ya don't mind I would like to be added. mitchelle101@hotmail.com

CLUFF FAMILY said...

jdcluff1@msn.com
your girls are beautiful!

The Browns said...

Hey my email is t-jbrown@q.com.
Oh and tell haylie i want yo see hers to so to invite me.

Linda said...

Chelsay, I not sure if you know who I am but Kurt will know me.. Well my son Dustin Smith. I found your blog quite a while ago. We use to live by Kurt's parents. I would love to continue to view your blog if you don't mind. Dustin tells me that I am a stakler but I really am not weird. I love seeing kids little families that I use to know. Your family is darling and I have enjoyed seeing how the girls are getting so big. You are amazing I can't amagine have any of my children, having to face the trails that you have with the twins. Dustin has 1 and 1 on the way. Brandon has 2 and Melanie has 4 boys. Dustin just resently got layed off from a job that was great as well. They had just sold their home and the day they closed on it he went back to work and they told him they were laying off most everyone. What a blessing they did not close on their new home. I know that insurance is a huge problem for them as well. I hope every thing works out for you. My email address is lindasmith@kpmg.com. Thanks

Kristin said...

Count me in!

kristinlonghurst@yahoo.com

Kimberly said...

Hey Chels. Your twins look like they're doing so good. I've been out of the blogging world for awhile, so I think I'm finally caught up on the Lindsay fam. I hope all is well. I loved the sledding pics and the twins sucking on their tylenol bottles. Jane still loves to chew on those bottles any chance she gets. Lots of love, Kim

Aleese and Scott said...

Aleeses@gmail.com