
This first thing isn't really "just stuff" it is huge...well it is getting there anyway. KARSYN CAN SIT. I say almost because she still falls over a bunch but she is sitting so good. Kennedy will just have to hang out in her bumbo for a little bit longer until she is also strong enough to sit.

Here is our little Karsyn being such a big girl!

She doesn't last forever so as you can see she is back in her bumbo with Kennedy while I finished cooking dinner.

Kennedy does this face every time I go get the camera, she must not know what to think of the it. Kennedy went to the helmet doctor today and he couldn't believe how much better her head was. We could all tell but it was good to hear that he thought it looked so good. He said that if all goes as planned she should have about a month or two more and then she can take it off! I just hope that she can celebrate her first birthday (March 18th if anyone forgot) without it...and hopefully at least sitting!

Just another picture of the other night when Karsyn first showed us she could sit without help.


The day before Lacey,Lance and the girls had to leave to go back to Vegas we went to my grandma's house and took the girls sledding. This was the perfect place because we (those that didn't want to get in the snow and had to take care of babies) could sit inside and watch. There wasn't a ton of snow but a perfect little hill for the kids. The guys made this little jump for the girls to go off of once they got used to going down just the hill. As you can kinda tell, they got some pretty good air and loved it!

This is my grandma with the swimming pool so we used a few of the swimming tubes to send the girls down on.

This tube was funny because they thought they were actually steering with the handle bars like on a real jet ski. You would see them going down the hill and start to move it back and forth like they were making themselves move, we couldn't stop laughing.

Logan and Elliott cruising down the hill on the swim tubes.
At first Logan didn't really care to go down the hill but after she went down a few times she didn't want to stop.
Maybe this could be why...Kurt was at the bottom so that they wouldn't run into the fence. Sometimes they would get going so fast they would take him out, it was fun to watch and the girls thought it was funny when they would ram into him.

Logan also thought it was fun to go down this little slide into the snow.

WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!


Makinlee was actually sledding also most of the time, just when I actually came outside to take pictures she was taking a break. She did go down with her mom, Hailey, and this was the end result...straight for the fence with Lance chasing them down to help slow them down.

Here arethe guys with shovels in hand making a perfect little trail for the girls to sled down. As you can see they didn't have much to work with, there was not a ton of snow.

Aunt "G" was at the top to get them situated before she sent them on their way!

This picture is of Logan and Elliott on New Years Eve night. Both of these swim suits are from the last few years and are left at my paren'ts house for when they want to get in their hot tub and they were both a little snug...it was pretty funny to see their little bum cheeks hanging out,but of course they didn't mind! I wanted to post this picture to also let everyone know of the amazing New Years we had. My parents took on a huge, crazy task...they let not only Logan and Elliott stay over for a sleepover but...Karsyn and Kennedy too! My first night without the twins and it came when they were only 9 months old, can you believe my crazy mom and sister Gen??? I was going to leave just Logan and take the girls with us over to our friends Heather and Cam's house but they were still kinda sick and I didn't feel right taking them over because of their baby and our other friends baby so my mom said that I could leave them and then I would just come back after midnight and get them. She has been offering to help one night because of all the sleepless nights we got with 3 sick kids but...how could I ask her to do that?? Well I put them to bed and we went to Cam and Heather's house around 8:30. I kept calling or texting Gen and they stayed asleep so at 1:00am when we went to leave I text Gen and she said they were still asleep and not to come and get them so...I didn't! We went home around 3:30 AM and went to bed and then set our alarms to wake up around 8:00AM to head over to get them. Gen had Karysn in her bed and my mom stayed with Kennedy and they said they both woke up to eat around 2:00 and then went back to sleep until morning. I can't even tell you how great it was to have a little break and how crazy I still think Gen and my mom were to take it on! Thank you guys so much,we owe you guys so big!
6 comments:
Karsyn is so big! I bet she is going to love life now that she can sit... it always seems to make babies so much happier!
I think you got some good sledding pictures! I will still email you mine! I want the swimming suit picture of the girls, they look so cute! What cute little friends, elliott really misses Logan already!
Oh man I love all the pictures! I can't believe how big your gils are getting. That picture of Logan in her swimsuit looks so much like you I can't believe it.
We do need to get together and I can't believe how jealous I am that you took the gils into UDHI. I talked to Cort a bit last weekend, we should see if this weekend works? I'll call you.
Yay Karsyn! Your girls are way too cute! It looks like you have had fun the past few weeks!
Those little girls never stop amazing me. I am so proud of her. She looks so happy. Way to go mom just wait until both of them can just sit and stare at each other you could leave them there forever and they would be just fine. The girls looked like they had fun with cousins sleding. They will have some awesome memories.
Those are awesome pictures. My kids would LOVE that snow!! To answer your question... I've started the girls on cereal and fruits and veggies and Lyza loves it and Brynlee hates it. I have just barely gotten Brynlee to suck on the spoon with a little bit of whatever I'm feeding Lyza and she's seeming to get used to it. I have let her suck on an apple and a pickle and she loved it so I don't know what her problem is. I'm still working on her.
Chels- my Lily has to get a helmet! How has it been?
And who is your doctor- how long has she had it?
Cute pictures by the way! I can't believe how big your kids are! Crazy!
Post a Comment