One night before the girls turned 10 months we decided it was time for them to move to their own room! While I know the girls are OK sleeping together most of the time, I think they are really going to like having their own beds!
Good night babies! Their first night in their new rooms they both slept so good, not waking up all night! As long as we can stay healthy both girls are such good sleepers.
Karsyn gets to sleep in the "new" bed, just because she was awake when we put it together and Kennedy was already asleep in the other one. Thanks cousin Makinlee for letting us borrow your cute bedding and Grandma Laurie for the second crib.
Now as for the "lasts", the girls are pretty much over the whole breastfeeding thing (sorry if that is TMI for some of you). They have showed less and less interest over the last little while but they are officially done. Karsyn is totally on formula and I am still trying to nurse Kennedy at night and sometimes first thing in the morning. I have mixed feelings about this, I am kinda sad because we beat so many odds getting them to nurse at all and I actually like being able to give this to them and I don't want to start buying formula for 2! In the same breath I am so excited to have my body back for myself and also have people help me feed them more...maybe we will be able to go out a little more and leave them with people! Anyway I am sure that was more than most of you cared to hear but oh well!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Some firsts and lasts for the twins 10 month bday!
Posted by Chelsey at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
Yay! What big girls! I can't believe they have their own room! I wish I could see them right now! I hope they are both feeling ebtetr! I will call you later today if things don't get too crazy! I love you and miss you!
Haha, Karsyn's eyes are open in the picture of her sleeping...thats funny :D, love ya!
Hey... I am waiting for those appetizer recipe's you got...!
I love it. I can't believe it's been 10 months. Thanks heaven it's not the 1st 3 months, eh?
Are they really 10 months? I can't believe it. I am surprised they slept together for so long. Good to know. That is so great you were able to nurse them for so long! Especially with them being early. I hope I can do that too. I am coming to Utah this weekend for one last hoorah before my twins come and would love to get together and chat and get some much needed twin advice.
That is super cute to see the cribs side by side! I am sure it's crazy looking back 10 months!
I can't believe its been 10 months either or that my Kambree is almost 1..... where does the time go?? As for the BF i give up after a week with 1 let alone 2 so i give you a standing ovation for that!!! The formula buying does stink but like you said others get the help too and that is almost priceless when i need a break. Your a great mom Chelsey.
You guys look so great! Logan is getting so big and is such a pretty girl. Karsyn and Kennedy seem to be doing better and better. You all make such a great family.
That is so cute that they are in their own cribs. I know how you feel about the breastfeeding thing. It is super exciting you were able to for so long. London just could not figure it out and then with her hole belly thing AHH. I felt like a terrible mother not being able to breastfeed but i heard a lot of great things from others who did not breastfeed either. Your girls are so dang cute!! How much do they weigh now?
Yeah baby they are in their own beds. What good girls they are to be so big. I am so happy for you chels. That is just one more thing you get to check off the list.
What a big milestone, so exciting!! I know what you mean about the whole breastfeeding thing, I love it because it's such an awesome thing but sometimes I catch myself thinking about how nice it would be for someone else to be able to feed her every now and again, ya know? You're an awesome mom, I love reading about your cute girls :)
Post a Comment