Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lots of stuff

Logan had her second preschool field trip. They got to go to the grocery store "Dan's" in Layton and have a fun little tour showing them all the different departments like their break room, the dairy section, the meat department, and last the bakery where they got a yummy cookie! This is a picture of all the kids in her class, sorry I can't name them because I really don't know them all but Logan is one of only three girls and ten boys!


All the pictures are of Logan's back so I won't post much but they had fun!
Just the girls in the tub, lovin' it!
Logan has been begging and begging to go back to the Tree House Museum in Ogden so we finally made it on Monday to toddler time. This is Kennedy and I in the "classroom"!
Grandma and Karsyn playing at the table!
Makinlee planting a flower!
You can't leave without taking a picture with the grandma chair.
Logan in the tea room


Logan and Kurt went up skiing on Saturday for the first time this season and got to go up with Jake and Uncle Scott...it was Jake's first time!
Scott and Jake going up the magic carpet ride!
If anything they are dang cute!
Just a few pictures of us gals hanging out at home!
Karsyn
Kennedy
Logan posing for a few pictures
Me and Logan
Logan doing her puzzles. She is so good to make herself busy while I am tending to the twins...usually!
I just had to throw in these funny pictures because lately Logan has thought she was pretty funny trying to make the girls laugh. Kennedy actually loves when Logan is all in her face and tickling her and stuff!
Her favorite is when they are getting ready for bed or getting their diapers changed and she can stand at the edge of the bed and tickle them while they are in just their diapers.

8 comments:

Pitcher family said...

ok so I totally can't tell who is who in the bathtub picture! Is the one closest to the camera kennedy? I am probably wrong, what a bad aunt I am.

Wehrle said...

I was thinking the same thing about the tub picture! I don't know who is who...that is a good thing right!!Elliott will be so sad she missed the tree house, I better not let her see the pics! She will also be sad Logan got to go up skiing again, she wanted to go so bad while we were in Utah but never got the chance!

Cody and Val said...

Logan is so brave, I love that she is already skiing. Peyton has been wanting to play with her, so send her over sometime soon!

Emily said...

Okay, your girls are so stinking cute! I love that Logan tickles them to get them to laugh. You can tell they will be good friends.

Richard and Michelle said...

Oh that's dang cute that Logan likes to make them laugh. They look so great, I wish I could have seen them last night. It was fun getting together, we'll have to do it again soon.

Kristine said...

Your girls are super cute. What age did they start to smile in response to you guys?

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

Cute pics! I love all the moments you catch! I forget my camera way too much! How is the helmet thing going? Basically in a routine and used to it as much as possible? You all look very happy!! I love the pics of Logan tickling her sisters! I love those kind of moments!

The Browns said...

I love Logans cheese it is so her dads smile! Like father like daughter.