Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All doctors and nurses skip this post!


I just wanted to post a few pictures of Karsyn and I on Sunday because she came to church with me for the first time besides their blessing day. Logan was at Grandpa and Grandma Lindsay's house so I didn't have a church buddy and decided that I would take Karysn with me. We made it through the first two hours and then she decided Relief Society wasn't for her, we left at the beginning when she wouldn't stop crying! I miss getting to get them all dressed up in their dreses and bows to take them out, like I could with Logan.

4 comments:

Pitcher family said...

I didn't know that, why didn't you say anything to me? she looks so cute, I bet everyone was so excited to see her. What a cutie

Yankeefans said...

She did look so cute........ I never get to see you AND the babies so it was good to see you and her!!!!!!!!!!!

The Browns said...

You both look so beautiful. I bet you never thought church would be so fun.

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

Oh that is so cute! I didn't see you there (but I am in Primary - ha!) but how fun to have a baby buddy to take! She looks so cute all dressed up! Girls really are so much fun!