Sunday, November 23, 2008

Going Private

ATTENTION ALL FRIENDS, FAMILY, NURSES, DOCTORS, BLOGGING BUDDIES, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO CARES!!!!
OK everyone, it is time to go private. I, like everyone else, don't really want to but I feel like it is time. You know the drill, leave your email address for me if you would like to continue to check in on us. I know, having the girls and their situation , there are a lot of people who I may not know very well that still like to check our blog so feel free to leave me your email too, as long as you are not just some weird, creepy blog stocker, you are welcome!!!

37 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

Well Chels I am a weird creepy blog stocker but please still let me keep updated with you! I just started a blog for Richard and me but I'm not sure how to be friends on it or whatever. My email is michellenoelslc@gmail.com and our blog is reeshandmees.blogspot.com so let's somehow be friends!

You're girls look great, they're getting so big.

Michelle

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

kamiwatson@hotmail.com (i think I am going private soon too!)

Kristin said...

I need an invite for sure! kristinlonghurst@yahoo.com

Aleese and Scott said...

aleeses@gmail.com We would like an invite.

Jennifer Fisher said...

Don' forget about me.
hotsmile311@yahoo.com. I love seeing whats going on with your cute family. And your girls are getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

Emily said...

I would love to still stock your blog. We miss living in your ward, and keeping up on all of our old friends! I am glad you guys are doing well.

Emily and Jason Wall

jas.n.em@gmail.com

The Brown's said...

count me in, you've got my address

Sheryl said...

Me TOO of course! :) sbearcat76@gmail.com

Shea Barton said...

Hi, Chelsey! I would love to still be able to view your blog. My email is sheawelk@hotmail.com. Hope all is well with you and your family!

-Shea

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

me too! kimberleeee@hotmail.com. thanks!

Pitcher family said...

add me duh! haileye16@yahoo.com

Yankeefans said...

I'm thinking of going private too.......but i for sure want to check on yours!!!!~*~Kathy~*~
ckbpbowden@msn.com

The Browns said...

Hey dork I think I am going to do the same thing. t-jbrown@q.com. Get it righ this time and send me our friends emails as well. Please if you have time. But don't hurry. love ya

Dale and Christy said...

dwebster89@msn.com

Amy said...

Count me in! Thanks! utahtexan@gmail.com

Cynthia said...

I love following the girls progress.

Thanks for keeping such a cute blog.

Cynthiacphill@aol.com

Melissa said...

nloock@aol.com

Melissa

Steph said...

We want to watch your cute posts!!
stephthestylist@yahoo.com
Steph Smith

Heather said...

Count us in. heatherfisher1@yahoo.com

Wendy said...

Having had a premie myself (28 wks.) I love watching your girls progress. Please invite me: dwbutler10@gmail.com

Ross and Lea said...

Hey add us!!! Don't forget Wen. next week if that is still good. Later

Cody and Val said...

Count us in too! codyandval@hotmail.com

Kimberly said...

Yes, me for sure! kimandjesse@hotmail.com

Keisha said...

Hey Chelsey. I sit by your mom and trudy and we just love looking at how much your babies have grown. They get more adorable everyday! My email is
1shortnsweetgirl@gmail.com

Steph said...

Don't forget me!! It's chuggfam@msn.com, thanks Chels!! :)

Rachel said...

rechriss@yahoo.com

Austin said...

ok, I have confessed to you before, so you know I am a blog stalker. So please include me in the going private. my email is austingumb at hotmail dot com

Cortney said...

Chels- It's Cortney Larsen. Make sure to add me. My e mail is cortney@udhi.org

Brett & Sari said...

Chelsea, I would love to keep reading your blog. My email is brettnsari@gmail.com. This is Sari Stagg, by the way. Your girls are so cute!

The Sparks family said...

Hey Chels, zksparky@hotmail.com
I need to get you the flowers.

Chris and Paige Bell said...

paigeaustin@gmail.com

thebarrusfamily said...

I want to still check your blog if that's ok with you. My address is kambarrus@hotmail.com. I'm so glad that everything is ok with your little girls heart. That is a huge relief.

Leisha said...

my email is dlsanders33@msn.com

Anonymous said...

lgranthowes@gmail.com

Michelle said...

Me too, Me too!! schatzie26@gmail.com

Wehrle said...

I didn't know if you needed my address... lanceandlaceyw@hotmail.com!

Kristine said...

I would love to follow your blog. My email is kwhitehead81@hotmail.com