Thursday, February 19, 2009

So close and... my attempts

I had to take a picture of the maneuvers that Karsyn does while attempting to grab stuff out of her reach...and her attempting to move around (aka crawl). She gets stuff really far in front of her, but looks like this and many other odd positions in the mean time.
She is much more flexible than me, that is for sure.
OK, this is funny...this is my attempt to get a picture of Karsyn's new tooth. You can't really see it but I promise it is there. She does the funniest faces lately trying to massage her gums, I wish I could get a picture of those but this is all I could get.

3 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

That is hilarious.

Pitcher family said...

She is more flexible than me that's for sure. What a cutie

The Browns said...

Yeah baby she has a tooth. What a good girl she is. I can't believe how she can do the splits already. I bet Kurt loves that. hahaha See you at dodgeball.