Wednesday, February 18, 2009

11 Months (each accomplishing new things)!!!

Well I never thought I would be posting about my 11 month old baby that won't eat!!! This is that newest attempt to get her to eat...feed herself. As you can see on her face, it didn't really work but she did get about 5 bites down.
This picture is funny because he eyes are closed but it just happened to be when the picture took, she really was feeding herself pretty good.
After she got the spoon in her mouth, she would just sit and suck on it. She maybe got a few extra calories right!!!
The good news is that...she sits! Kennedy over that last few days has really gotten so good at sitting all by herself. I still like to be there close to her because she still falls sometimes and gets tired and lays back. But she is doing GREAT!
Now as for Karsyn, she is finally getting her first tooth. She has been threatening it for a while now but it just hasn't broke through. I don't have a picture for this but, it finally came in. I feel so bad for them when they get teeth. Her one tooth on the bottom came in, and the one right next to it is very close, and actually has a blood blister looking thing on it...sad. She has been a pretty good sport but we have been keeping her doped up Tylenol and lots of sleep (not so bad for me!). Anyway, both girls have come so far and continue to amaze me every day. We just aren't sure we are ready for the next phase...mobility! Our lives may change drastically when that day comes.

I also hope to get some pictures for this too but, Logan just got back from visiting her cousins (my sister Lacey) in Las Vegas with my Mom and sisters. She had so much fun and it was really good for me too to be able to get some packing done...thanks so much Mom, Gen and Cassidy! We are still on for closing on our house next Thursday and have started looking at some homes to possibly get into...depending on how the job situation goes! Wish us luck...with the packing I mean...we have so much crap!

3 comments:

Wehrle said...

Big girls!!!11 months! What? how did that even happen? I miss them!We had so much fun with Loagn...thanks for letting us steal her for a few days!

Kristine said...

Your sweet little girls are so cute!! I am so glad that you posts about their milestones, it helps me realize that London is okay and is not behind(comparing her to my new nephew is so hard because he is doing things she cant do yet). I hope all goes well in the move. If you need anything let me know.

Emily said...

They are so incredibly cute! Good luck with the move. I hope it all goes well!