
OK,I know this is really late but I wanted to wish Kurt a happy Father's Day...late. We did, of course, celebrate on Sunday but I never had time to tell everyone that follows our blog how great Kurt is. Kurt is the best dad and husband anyone could ask for. He is always putting his family first, no matter what. I always knew Kurt would be a great dad because he has such a great example to look up to, his dad, and has proved my initial thoughts to be right. If Logan could write she would tell you all that she loves her daddy very much and pretty much every morning when she wakes up the first thing she asks is if daddy is home. Then again when we come home at night from running around she asks if he will be home. This is probably because all Logan and Kurt do is play, play, play! He looks at life like many people could only wish to do...fun! Even when we go up the hospital to see his little girls he tries to play with them by tickling them, talking to them, and I know he can't wait to get them home so he can love them to pieces. Most of you that know Kurt is one of the most talented people ever, he can literally do anything. Not only does he play, and excel, at every sport he plays, he can fix anything, he takes pride in how he looks (maybe a little too much, if any of you have seen his closet or ever watched him get dressed two or three times day), but he draws and paints amazingly. Although he is rough and tough he is still one of the most sensitive people I know, he would never hurt anyone and hardly ever puts himself first. PS he is the snuggler and cuddler in our relationship! If he wasn't always putting his family first he would be involved in even more. Anything I want done,whether it is around the house or just to run an errand he is always willing to do it! I know most of the time I don't deserve Kurt as a husband, and I ask a lot of him, but I want him to know that I appreciate him so much and love him even more. I wouldn't be the same person without him and know that I will be happy as long as he is by my side! I love you honey and know that your little girls love you more than they can show you! Happy Father's Day Kurt!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Posted by Chelsey at 7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment