

Along with celebrating Logan's 3rd birthday, Karsyn and Kennedy turned 3 months old yesterday! We are going to do a little party for them today because it was Logan's day yesterday. Just a little update, Kennedy is starting to feel a little better. I didn't see them at all yesterday so I would spend the day with Logan but the doctor called me last night and said that Kennedy was doing well and that he took out her chest tube...so far so good. He has been able to get her vent setting to come down a little and hopefully we will be able to get her off of it soon. Karsyn is doing good also and still just needs to decide she wants to drink out of the bottle. Thanks to everyone for all the love and support through the first 3 rough months of these girls lives, one day they will know of all the love they got while they were fighting for their lives in the hospital.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
HAPPY 3 months Karsyn and Kennedy
Posted by Chelsey at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
yea babies! They are getting so big! I hope you had a fun party for them!
It looks like you had an awesome couple of days. The girls look so good. We love to hear that things are looking up. Call us if you need anything. Happy 3 months and 3 years!! Love you guys
I am so glad Kennedy is doing a little bit better. That is so great that Karsyn is off oxygen altogether. It took Luke six months to finally come of it. That party is so sweet of them to through the girls. I know exactly what you mean there are still nurses that we keep in touch with, they are the greatest! I hope everything keeps moving forward for you guys.
Post a Comment