Mommy Time!
Here is a picture of sweet Kennedy without her ventilator and as you can see she is still no bigger than her bunny we got her for easter! Doesn't she look great! She weighs 1lb 14 ounces now. She looks even better now than in this picture because she, like Karsyn, no longer has any IV's in...just the oxygen and heart monitors!
This picture was just taken last night when Kurt was holding Karsyn. She was so awake and looked so good I just wanted to take her home. She is really starting to look like a big girl now, she weighs 2 lbs 13 ounces, wow almost 3 lbs.
We can't wait until we can get little Kennedy in our arms to take a picture with both girls together. Then the best day will be when we can get big sister Logan and our whole family together again. We can't believe it has already almost been 6 weeks since Karsyn and Kennedy were born into our family but we also know that we still have a ways to go. The doctors still have to be reminded that they are now 34 weeks because they don't look like 34 week babies. Over the next few weeks before we will get to bring them home they will have to master the feedings with the bottle and gain weight. Right now neither girls have really had bottles. We tried Karsyn a few nights ago and she did really well with the sucking but she sorda forgot to breathe, minor detail right! We will probably try again with both of them in a few days or a week. Anyway they look great and are showing such progress. As for Logan, I think she is loving having mom home with her all the time because she is stuck to her hip right now. I don't mind because I want to spend as much time with her as I can until the babies come home and require some extra attention.






6 comments:
Oh my gosh they look soooo good!! Cute little kennesy! That is the best I have seen her look! I can't beleive it has been six weeks since I have seen you guys already!I miss you guys like crazy! I am so happy they the babies look so good! love you!
Yea! You finally get to hold them (well at least one of them). That is so cute! She looks so little in your arms...probably because she is so little. I am so happy that everything is going well. Love you guys!
Chelsey!!! I am so happy to see pictures of your cute girls!! Melanie has given me updates and I am glad to see that everything seems to be going well. I am way excited to keep up on what your cute family is doing! Love it!
They are so cute Chels! I'm so glad you came in yesterday, it was great seeing you!! Can't wait to see more pictures of them! :)
I am glad you get to hold Karsyn too! I am glad to help in any way I can- thinking of you lots!
OH MY! They are so little! I think they look like Kirt! Jen has kept me posted but it is so good to actually see them. What a cute family you have. Im glad you found me...now we can stay updated!
Em
Post a Comment