Hey everyone, just a quick note to let everyone know that Kennedy is officially off her ventilator, well at least for now. They took her off on their one month birthday, yea! They said that when they are as small as she is sometimes they get tired of breathing on their own and have to be put back on but as of 10:00 am yesterday until now she is doing great! They also think that because she is continuing to eat so good that we may be able to hold her soon too! Right now Kurt and I have to take turns every other day to hold Karsyn and would love to be able to hold Kennedy also, hopefully soon! Love you all!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Wow! That is great! I can't believe that it has already been a month. I love the new pictures with the bows. They are so cute! Let me know if you need anything!
Yea Kennedy! Whata big girl she is now! I hope she just keeps getting better and better! Love you!!
Yeah!!! Thanks for keeping us updated, I know you are busy!
Congrats on the little ones. (This is Tiffany Schryver, from high school--don't know if you remember me). I just saw your blog and your family is so cute.
I'm so happy to hear they are getting better and better. Lots a love, Kim
Post a Comment