Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What we have been up to the last few days!

I had to add these few pictures of Karsyn and Kennedy still sick because I thought they showed a little better than the others their goober eyes! This is Karsyn this morning, yes she is awake and can't open her eyes.
This is Kennedy yesterday after one of her naps. You can't see it as bad even as it was but you can see she was looking though strings of green!
This is a picture of what me and my sister and mom do while the kids play in the snow...we watch from inside where it is nice and warm! I am so glad that I have them to play with, and to help each other with all the kids. I love you guys, we miss you Lace! (and you too Cass and Gen)
Here we are getting the girls ready to go play outside in the freshly fallen snow! Logan is just one big ball of pink...that is the way she wants it.
Kinlee and Logan laying in the snow...most of the time this is what Kinlee did because she would fall down after about 2 steps in the deep snow.

They still like to swing on the snow covered swingset
This is at Clay and Hailey's new house in the backyard. They have this tiny little slope that we are going to have to bring sleds one day for the girls to sled down. Not that they can't entertain themselves just walking around making tracks!
Getting ready to head out to great Grandma "swim swims"house (that is my Grandma Robison incase you haven't heard what the kids call her) for the family Christmas party.We tried to get a picture of all three girls in the pretty Christmas dresses that Grandma Lindee bought them but of course there is always one that doesn't want to cooperate...this time Kennedy wasn't having it.

***************Just a reminder that I will be going PRIVATE soon so if you haven't already given me your email address please leave it so I can send you an invite! THANKS!!!***********





2 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

Oh man that picture of the girls in their dresses is SO cute! I want see them again.

The Browns said...

I love all those pictures of the girls. They are adoreable. Where did you get those cute dresses. I love those.