

These pictures are a little out of order so you will be able to read about Thanksgiving at the very bottom picture even though that was the first thing we did. These are pictures of the girls at the duck park. Lacey cooked some popcorn to feed the ducks and the girls loved it. It was really weird not to see a hundred seaguls like in Utah but they had all pigeons (yes Jen I will never forget how to spell "PIGEON" ever again)!

After we fed the duck and got sick of watching to make sure that nobody would fall off the ledge, we went to the playground near by and let the girls get some energy out playing and running around. Notice Logan in a short sleeve shirt, that is weird because it is almost December!

Elliott and Logan loved to chase the birds and see them all fly away at once!

The last night we took the girls to a cactus garden, a garden that was full of cacti with lights on them that you would just walk through. And look who they found at the end...Santa. I was interested to see if Logan would sit on his lap since she talks big sometimes, but she did and told him that she wanted a doll house...I guess now we have to make sure she either forgets about that or find her one since we thought we were done with her Christmas shopping already.

Kennedy stayed in her seat the whole time we were at the lights, usually we end up carrying at least one of the girls.

Just a picture with Grandpa Chuck at the lights.

Nobody turn me in for having the girls out of their carseats but it was a really long drive. On the way back home, Logan went with grandma and grandpa in their car which was such a big help because then I could go sit in the back seat with them if they needed me to. I had to get them out a few times to change diapers and I actually fed Kennedy while we were on the long open road, again don't tell anyone.

Mommy and Karsyn letting Karysn's butt rest from her carseat!

We all headed down to Vegas the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, yes I know it was over a week ago...sorry our computer is being so stupid lately. We were a little unsure about how the girls would do on the long drive because the car is definitely not their favorite place and because we are sardined into our car full as can be, I can't get in the back and help them at all. They ended up doing pretty well, only crying a little bit. The bad part is when they would finally get to sleep, Logan would usually wake them up with her really quiet voice! Anyway we stayed in a hotel with Clay and Hailey and then Kurt's parents and sister were next door to us in their room, while my mom and dad and sisters stayed at Lacey's house. I can't even start to tell you what an awesome job Lacey did for Thanksgiving dinner. I was dumb and didn't take a picture of the table before we ate but Lacey cooked so much food, everything I could think of and much more. She pretty much had everything ready besides the stuff that had to be cooked right before and it turned out so good. Lacey is amazing, I don't think I could have cooked anything even 1/100th as good as she did, thanks Lace you were an amazing host!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I wish I could have been somewhere warm like that!
Thanks chels!! I am so glad you guys came down... elliott is already asking for a sleepover with Logan (You know since the first one went so well!) I htink you got some good pictures of the girls! See you soooooon!!
Your girls look so dang cute! Looks like you had fun in Vegas, I've got to say I love thanksgiving in Vegas. We need to get together again soon.
Miss you freakin big time!
I am so glad your thanksgiving away from home went so well! I bet it was so nice to be out of the house all together!!
Looks like you all had a great time. Lacey is amazing to have done all that and had the food taste good. Gees where did she find all the time? Good for her. It must run in the family.
Post a Comment