Well the big day finally came...Karsyn and Kennedy were blessed by Kurt on Sunday August 3rd! The day ended up going so well, the girls looked so cute in their dresses that Grandma Lindsay made them. I was going to have one of the girls wear my blessing dress that all the other girls in the family have worn, and then I borrowed one from Jen (Preslie and Harlee's) that the other one would wear, but then at the last minute (the Tuesday night before) decided that I was going to take Laurie up on the offer to make the girls dresses. She was so great to come down that night and get started on them right away and they ended up better than I could have imagined. Thanks Laurie! Thanks to everyone who shared this special day with our family. There were so many family and friends that came to support the girls, including Kurt's grandparents that were in town from Colorado. We missed having my sister Lacey and her little family there with us but we look forward to seeing them soon!
Kurt and I are so happy to have the girls home and have appreciated all the love and support. I am so glad to have a husband that holds the priesthood, especially in times like this, Kurt gave so many blessings to the girls while they were in the womb, then in the hospital, and now that they are home. He did such an amazing job telling the girls to be strong and never to give up and making sure they know that they have a lot of family and friends that love them very much! Good Job Kurt!

Logan had already gone to church with grandma and grandpa and so we didn't get the whole family picture but are the girls with mommy and daddy on their special day!
Kennedy zonked out when we got home so we weren't able to get any pictures of her by herself really. Just take my word for it that she looked so pretty all in white with her pink bow that aunt Hailey made them!




After everyone had gone home and everything was cleaned up at the house we all laid around for a while we decided to take












7 comments:
I am soooo sad I wasn't there! They look so cute! I love love love the picture of Karsyn yawning!! The dresses turned out great and the bows were darling! Good idea to do pink!! I can't wait to see you guys!
So Elliott nad I were looking all your pictures, she loves to do that, anyway... funny! Look down to your Lagoon pictures and look at the one of Kurt and Logan... the plane sayd Curtiss!! I don't know why I htink that is funny but I do!! Random I know!
What a special day, it finally came and it was so perfect. All the pictures are so cute too I am sad I didn't get any taken with them. Fun Day!
chels- yes it is scrapblog, email me at zksparky@hotmail.com and I will tell you how.
PS I forgot to say, cute pictures of the girls. It is always nice to get the blessing over with!
The girls were so cute in their little dresses. Baylee was so interested that we had to come home and pull up your blog so that she could see some up close pictures. Kurt did a great job!
Hey Chelsea! I'm so sorry to have missed the blessing that day! I'm so glad things went well, and the pics are adorable! The dresses are beautiful too! Glad things are going so well for your family. :)
Post a Comment