On one of these last rainy days we have had, we went to Kangaroo Zoo with Grandma Lindee and Clay, Hailey, Makinlee, and Wyatt! The kids had so much fun, even the little ones, who last time we went, were way too young!
Kennedy and Wyatt playing in the "toddler" part, which they spent most of their time in!
Had to throw in this funny picture of Kennedy and her "cheese". Great picture!

Clay and Wyatt. Wyatt was so funny, usually he is just about the most smiley guy you have ever seen. For some reason, he kept such a straight face the whole time we were there, even down the slides!
I could barely get any pictures of there two crazies! They just went from one thing to the next and had so much fun!
Hailey and Karsyn, I think that was Karysn...Hailey???
Me and Wyatt. Don't be jealous of my awesome face, and 4 chins! I was having a great time, as you can see!
Karsyn and Kinlee ridin the dino!
Wyatt and the girls!
These pictures of Logan crack me up. She would jump up and land on her side to slide down the slides. Hilarious to watch.
Kinlee!!! I am so glad my kids have some cousins close to be able to do fun stuff with! We also love our far away cousins, and miss them every time we do anything fun!
Face plant on the side. Haha!
Not sure, we got some great pictures with all this running around.
Karsyn chillin. She looks like she has a black eye, which she does, but it was actually from getting into the car to go to Kangaroo Zoo. I am sure most people there thought it happened there because it was pretty fresh.
Kennedy going down the little slide. Kennedy is our dare devil, Karsyn is our play-it-safe chicken!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I am pretty sure it was Kennedy...but what do I know. I don't think Karsyn went down anything with me.
It's Kennedy you can tell by her freaking out face.
Post a Comment