Our friend Amber threw a surprise party for our friend (her husband) Christian for his 30th birthday the other night. It was an 80's themed party and the invite we got said to dress up 80's style so...we did! We got there and we were the ONLY ones dressed up, oh well! We had fun and I think we looked pretty good (or bad)!
You can always count on Hailey and Clay to set the bar high! They text right before and said they were dressed up and that we better be too! I am glad we threw some stuff together because when they said "dressed up", they weren't kidding!
Believe it or not, Clay had all this stuff at home already! Haha! He looked awesome! Kurt always ends up wearing my clothes somehow when he gets dressed up. He is wearing my pants (which I don't look that skinny in, not fair) and he is also wearing my shirt and my sister's little vest thingy. He borrowed Clay's boots. I also helped Kurt with his make up!
Me and Deb (from Napoleon Dynamite), I mean my sister Hailey!
Amber, Me and Hailey! I think those bangs suit me well!
Doesn't Hailey look awesome too! We both borrowed shoes from my sister Cassidy, funny that kids wear those right now!
They had a bunch of food and a DJ too! It was fun, you did great Amber!
Logan even sported her side pony and wanted to wear the same blue eyeshadow that I had on! She was confused why we looked the way we did and we kept telling her this is how we dressed when we were little like her. She also wondered if all the boys would be dressed like girls at the party like Daddy. I love kids!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Kurt & Clayton are enjoying those outfits WAY TOO MUCH! LOL- you all look fabulous!
Post a Comment