Monday, February 1, 2010

Good bye January!!!

I must say that January is NOT my favorite month...After all the chaos of December, everything just comes to a screeching hault!!! BORING!!! Despite being pretty boring, we did find a few things to pass the time, but I am so glad that we are now officially in February!!!
My three gals just posing for a few pictures before we go to McDonald's for a little lunch play day with friends!!!
Kurt and I went to see Avatar in 3D on Saturday with his Mom and sister! It was fun, I have never been to a 3D movie in the theater!!! It was a good movie, and 3 hours of freedom from the kiddos!
While this may not look very fun to most of you, Kennedy thinks it is the greatest thing on the planet these days. She will sit and buckle it up and then scream for you to come unbuckle it so that she can do it again! This gets pretty old because it only takes her a few seconds to buckle it. It is fun to see her concentrating so hard though!
Now onto the next one! It really gets interesting when Karsyn gets in on it too, and they fight over each others!
While Kennedy is busy with her buckles, Karsyn is usually busy taking off and putting on her pants, or in this case, Logan's pants! She is obsessed with taking her pants off and attempting to put them back on! These girls are so funny!!!

0 comments: