We headed up to Hardware Ranch on Saturday to spend a little time together as a family and get out of the house! The kids absolutely loved it and thought it was so fun going on the wagon ride and seeing the "horses", I mean the elk.

Our little
fam after the ride.

Logan pretending to smile for the camera!

Kennedy sitting with Grandpa Chuck...
lovin every minute of it!
Karsyn with Grandma Laurie. She is the one who kept calling all the elk "horses"
haha!

Me and my awesome Mom!

Pointing at the horse



Me and my baby Kennedy!

Daddy and
Karsyn

After the wagon ride around we headed up to the
information building thingy...
Karsyn drove us there.

The girls just love holding Logan's hand and walking like big girls!
Karsyn and the "mean" kitty

Kennedy did NOT love this guy. She did not want to get too close and I can't say I blame her.

I have no idea why it looks like I am getting all lovey with this creature, because I AM NOT. It totally looks like I am laying my head on it but believe me, it has to be the lighting.

Playing in the footsteps with Grandma
Lindee
Yuck is all I can say about this picture

I wonder if I will EVER get a good picture with all three girls looking.

She will sit by herself and pose I guess! We had so much fun at Hardware Ranch and I am glad to be able to show the girls a little bit of nature and the outdoors!!
1 comments:
HAHA that picture of you loving the Elk is so funny! I totally thought you were! I am glad you guys had fun, lets go together next time.
Post a Comment