Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why do I even try....

I just wanted to give everyone an idea of why I would give almost anything to not have to go through another "meal time" with these girls! Not only do they not really like anything and get completely covered in food, but now they are starting to really throw their food. They have always dropped their food off their high chairs when they are done but now, since moving them to these boosters, they have decided it is fun to throw their food as far away from them as possible...somebody kill me now!

Keep in mind that this video was taken after I had already picked up their hot dogs and cheese 3 times and decided to give it back to them one more time and video it to show them later. They are not giving you the full "act", and Kennedy even does some fake throws while telling herself "no no" while Karsyn, being the bossy one she is, is also telling Kennedy "no no" just after she did the same thing. This is proof that they sure as heck know what they are doing and know that it makes me mad...

Sorry it is so dark, I had to sit across the room and zoom in because if not they just sit and stare at the camera!

2 comments:

Wehrle said...

Those little stinkers!! I still want to kiss their faces off though... even though they would never let me!!
AND>>>>> did I hear Kurt in the back ground say he was getting offered a job????? That is great if that is what I heard!

Kimberly said...

I admire you- I can barely handle feeding Norah. They'll love the video later though!