This is a really random picture but I had to throw it in because it is so funny. (Pretend that Kennedy is not in her PJ's still). I was feeding the girls lunch and while I was getting it cooked I guess Kennedy got a little tired. I came over to give her food to her and she was asleep sitting up. I have never had one of my kids do this and it was hilarious! Needless to say, she didn't eat any lunch until after her nap!


The girls playing dress up like their big sister Logan.
Karsyn is Cinderella and Kennedy is Sleeping Beauty!

No she is not handicap
haha! She loves to put these glasses on and make such funny faces!
Karsyn too!

This year for our "girlfriends" Christmas party, we decided to just go with us girls since we are just getting so big with our husbands and all our kids! We went to
chili's with a few of us that could make it and had a great time catching up and of course, eating! Ignore that I am in my ugly sweatshirt while all my darling friends are all dressed up and cute! I just got done playing soccer and didn't feel up to putting clothes on over all my sweat!

We just went to the lights on 25
th street, Christmas Village! Here is our cute little freezing family!

Kennedy and
Karsyn being pulled around in the wagon! Kennedy was wearing one of those baby one piece suits so she stayed really warm. One benefit to being small!

Logan checking out the houses.

I love going to see these little houses every year, even though it is freezing cold. They are so cute and people have put a lot of time into them! We didn't make it over to see Santa this time because the girls started to get really cold, and Logan had to pee (as usual she has great timing) Maybe next time!

Kennedy was so funny. She was telling all sorts of stories, going on and on about who knows what, looking into the windows! Besides her little red nose, I think she was pretty warm!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE AND BRING ON ALL THE DECEMBER FESTIVITIES!!!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great december already, and I went to chad braithwaites website and saw your cute fam pictures and they are so so dang cute...
I love the high chair pic!! That is so funny. Your girls are looking so good and look like they are so much fun. I wish we could get our girls together. I think it would be fun to swap stories. Aren't you so glad it's this year and not last????
You look like you have it all together too BTW. I just always try to put pics on my blog that make me look good. So it's totally deceiving. :)
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Do I really want to come home to that??? YES I DO!! I can't wait to love those babies!!
Your such a good mom, I should do more fun stuff with my kids. Or just get a camera!!ha ha, Very cute!!
Post a Comment