Sunday, December 20, 2009

More December!!!

We all know that December is full of activities before Christmas...this year is no different!!!
The other night we had Makinlee over to make Gingerbread houses and more gingerbread men! Here are the girls with their finished product...minus what they already ate off!
These gingerbread men were made from a fun cake pan shaped like gingerbread people, they are so yummy! As you can tell, they did a lot of eating while decorating!
Some of the finished gingerbread people!
These are really random pictures but this is what Karsyn and Kennedy were doing while the other girls frosted and decorated!
Ya they are hot, we know it! They watch their big sister Logan in dress up all day long and they always want in on the action!
My Mom, sister Gen and all my kiddos, including my niece Karlee headed down to Layton and went on the hay ride through the lights! We were a little chilly!
Karlee and Logan waiting in line
All these shots are taken blindly so they are mostly nostril shots of all of us!
Karsyn and Kennedy all thought the lights were awesome and Karsyn was also saying "cheese" every second for me to take her picture!
Karlee in the middle of saying "ewwwww, ahhhh" (maybe)
Me and Kennedy.
Grandma and Logan. Wow she looks excited!
OK, ignore Kennedy's eye in this picture. I tried taking the red eye out and it did this. Just tonight at my Robison Family Christmas party, the kids did the nativity scene. Kennedy was supposed to be a shepherd but she wore hers as a cape instead.
Wyatt in his sweet outfit. Poor Wyatt.
Mary and Joseph. My cousin ZJ was Joseph and he asked my sister Hailey... ZJ: Who am I supposed to be? H: You are Joseph, Jesus' Father ZJ: (super excited) Cool I am GOD! H: (Laughing) Well you are actually Jesus' Father on earth ZJ: hmmm

I think he thought it would have been much cooler to be GOD!
Darling little Sydney being an angel
Kinlee being an angel with her kitties stuck down her shirt!
Karsyn was an angel too with wings! They were all so cute and did such a good job! Gotta love those family Christmas parties!

1 comments:

Wehrle said...

Oh my goodness.... I am laughing, like the chinamen is out!! ZJ is killing me! I can so see him.... sweeet I'm God! Love it! I am sad we missed it!