We headed down to the Living Planet Aquarium on Saturday, kinda to celebrate Makinlee turning 3!!! The kids had tons of fun and saw lots of new and exciting things.
Logan and Kinlee looking at some trout...so they say!
Karsyn and Kennedy in their stroller, as usual! PS, I think we made a new record this day for the longest time wearing bows in their hair!
Logan sitting on a frog!
And riding the boat!
Wyatt hanging out while we watched a little show they put on about birds and stuff!
Logan is much more brave then her Mom and Dad, she actually touched the snake! I told her I didn't need to touch it because I held one a few years ago.
This was the cool octopus! They are the most interesting animal.
The coolest part of him, I thought, was this part of him on the side that must of been how he would breathe. I can't explain what it did, but it was really cool!
Logan touching the sting ray. She got her entire sleeve wet and was quite upset about it!
The little girls wanted in on the action too, their little arms were WAY too short though.
I did give them a little feel too, yuck! Those things are kinda gross.
Cass too! It kept climbing up the wall sticking half it's body out at her, it sent my Mom running a few times!
My Mom and Kennedy watching from a safe distance!
One of the sharks
Kinlee trying to look down at the bottom of the shark tank
Me and Kennedy, Karsyn, no, I am not sure...I think Karsyn, go ahead and prove me wrong if you can!
Little Kennedy was so interested in everything. Isn't she just the cutest thing you have ever seen!
Karsyn watching the turtles
Me and Kurt!
By the end the girls were totally wiped out and we put them back in their strollers and gave them bottles. Crazy day, but we had so much fun!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I really like that place as well. looks like you guys had way to much fun, and yes your twinnies are sooo cute....I say hooray for birthdays.. Good luck Kurt!!
So fun!! My girls would LOVE that place! We will have to go when we come home!!
Looks like you guys had fun! You guys are always doing fun things. You are such a good mom!!
I've always wanted to go there. It looks fun. Your girls are so cute! A while back I had a dream you guys moved to Boston- your not moving are you? :)
That place looks awesome. I bet my kids would have a blast. They love the cabellas place so I can only imagine them at that place. Your fam is amazing. You all are always doing such fun stuff! Lucky!!!
Post a Comment