Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Just a few pictures from one of our favorite holidays...Halloween!
Me and Kurt at out little friend party at Jen and Trent's house. We went as Austin Powers and, I guess I was one of his "girls"!
We made homemade root beer with dry ice and the kids thought it was so great!
My hot husband
"Eating" the "smoke"
Trent in one of his costumes...the other one was not good for the blog.
Austin and spiderman
Jen and Trent. Jen looked good too, she was a hazmat girl...or painter...her costume was versatile
The kiddos...Sylee, Preslie, Logan, Harlee, and Makinlee
Logan on Halloween before she ripped off her eyelashes. At least I got one picture of her "full" costume.
We went to Hailey and Clay's neighborhood trunk or treat first and then took the kids around to some houses too!
Harry Potter and my little witch
Best buddies...sometimes
My little butterflies messing with Hailey's little ghosts outside
Trunk or treat
Karsyn eating a popcorn ball when we got home.
Logan and her loot
Me and my boys! We had such a fun Halloween this year...with family and low key. I love having kids on holidays, they make is so much fun!

4 comments:

Richard and Michelle said...

How fun! I love your guys costumes Kurt looks hilarious.

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Love all the costume ideas! Looks like you had a fun Halloween!

Precious Cargo said...

it looked like you had so much fun I am very jelious maybe next year!!!

The Browns said...

Chels I love the pictures. Trent is such a fag and I couldn't have cheesed it any harder. Freak we make a good looking couple. Thanks for the fun on holloween. We love you all! Oh and car machine.