Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun with friends

Before we left the girls home the other night and headed to the drive-in with some friends, we took the girls for a little stroll in the wagon. We set them in the truck for a minute before and turned the music on, they love to sit and jam out to it! They think they are pretty cool, and so do I!!
Like I said, we left the little gals at home and headed to the drive-in movie with Clay, Hailey, Ross, Lea, and all the kiddos! Here is Logan and Kinlee hanging out before the movies started!
Me and Kurt...I love the smile Kurt!
Eating pizza in their jammies...well Logan anyway!
Kurt and happy little Wyatt...this is as close as Kurt will ever get to having a baby boy! Haha!
All the kids...Bria, Beau, Logan, Bronson, Kinlee, and Wyatt! I had to post this one because of Bronson's cool pirate face!
The girls...Hailey, Lea and Me!
The kids enjoyed some popcorn in our truck before the movie...yea for us!
Logan!
Hailey, Clay, Kinlee and Wyatt!!! The first movie was "Up" and the second was "The Proposal"! Both were pretty good, but either way the kids had a ton of fun and thought it was pretty cool to watch a movie outside in the trucks. We are still catching up on sleep by the way, but thanks guys for the invite!!!

4 comments:

The Browns said...

I am seriously so pissed we did not go to the drive in with you all. I just need a boyfriend to go with me and help with the kids. Freakin Trent can just make the money. I could just use another hand when I go out. Looks like you all had fun.What are we doing this week?

Pitcher family said...

Hey can you email me those? Make sure you give me the one of Kurt and Wyatt, that one turned out so cute of them both! You are too good at keeping up on your blog, I love it though! ;0)

hoLLY said...

so fun!!! loved those movies!

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I wish we could have come, but sadly Aidan is at the completely wrong age to sit in the car and watch a movie and my parents were leaving for Powell the next day so no baby sitter :O(
Maybe we'll brave the drive in one day!