
Logan was so excited to do fireworks this year because she is actually old enough and couldn't wait until the 4th. We decided to let her do a few on the 3rd since we didn't know for sure if we would be home.

She turned the opposite way of the wind after the first one because of the "fire coming at her"!

Kurt is such a great dad, always willing to play with the kids...while I sit on my butt and take pictures!


They did a few other fireworks that I guess I didn't get any pictures of but we had a fun 3rd of July, or "pretend 4th of July" as Logan says!

The girls have still not been feeling good since finding out they both have STREP...sucky! I still got them all dressed up in their 4th of July outfits and at least got one picture of them...without the cutest part though. They both had little red and blue polka dot shoes that they actually thought were pretty cool to wear!

We went to the Hot Rockin' 4th in Ogden and let Logan play at the "carnival". If it weren't for already buying tickets to the derby that night, this would have been pretty much a waste of money...sorry!

Maybe because we went by ourselves and so Logan didn't have anyone to run around with! This was a tunnel thing that both ends looked like she was going in and out of a big butt...funny!

Karsyn and Kennedy, once again in their stroller. Oh but you can see Karsyn's little shoes, and Kennedy has red ones! So cute!

Me and Logan

Coming out of the maze and slide

Karsyn trying to put on a smile even though I know she felt like crap

Kennedy not putting on anything...she just feels like crap!

After taking the girls home to spend the rest of the night with Grandma and Grandpa Robison and Aunt Cassidy, we headed back to the demolition derby! Logan thought it was so cool watching the cars crash into each other and of course ate the whole time. Here she is with her hot dog!

And her Icee!

Me and Logan (and her blue teeth)

This heat was cool because they sent a few cars practically over the cement baracades! I just wish I knew more of the official rules because we couldn't tell what was going on and why certain people got to stay in and stuff...still way fun to watch though!

A picture of my shoulder...and us!

Our friends Christian and Amber with their little Maddie came with us!

Smoking cars, smelly cars!

Me and my hubby

Lastly Logan got cotton candy...yea more sugar!

Maddie wanted in on the cotton candy action

We decided not to stay for the fireworks at the stadium because of my parents being home with the girls so we came home and did just a few ourselves and then watched about 4 different ones from the deck!

Here is Logan and daddy on the deck watching all the ever so exciting fireworks...I went in the house to make sure the girls wouldn't wake up (I guess, haha)!!! We had such a fun 4th this year!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! The girls look cute.. too bad they are sick! That was nice of mom and dad to stay with them! Logan looks cute as ever!!
sad the kids didnt feel good but you did a good job at makin it work!
Post a Comment