Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16th...just another day!

Sorry for those that think I probably update too much, but this is mostly for me for when I get around to doing our scrapbooks again, I will be able to look at this for help!!! Today was Kennedy's 6 month check up down at Primary Children's Hospital for her heart.
Today she just had to have an EKG and chest X Ray...no echo! Here she is getting her EKG done while watching bubbles. She did really good and so far all the tests show that there is no change and we will check again when she is 2. The only kinda bad news is that she was weighed and we thought for sure she was over 12 lbs and she only weighed 11 lbs 10 oz...come on girl!
Oh the fun stuff that this little girl gets to go through!
After the fun at the doctor we decided we needed to get outside in the sun since it was actually a nice day. We went to the park with some friends while daddy went and got some stuff ready for Logan's birthday party on Thursday!
Logan swinging in the baby swings...the big swings were being worked on but she didn't care!
Here is little Peyton, my friend Trisha's little girl!
And her little boy Easton, who turned 3 today!!! Thanks for letting us play with you on your birthday Easton!
Karsyn swinging...she loved it!
Hang on tight!
Kennedy too!
Hanging out on the blanket...that didn't last long before they were off the blanket eating everything on the ground, yuck!
Logan going down the slide
Lastly, Trisha took us and the kids over to her neighbors house to see the baby goats. Here is Logan, in hog heaven, holding the cute little baby goat.
Karsyn wanted to pet him too! I am not an animal person, but these little goats were so dang cute. There was also another one that was pregnant and she was pretty funny because of her huge belly!
Logan again, Brilnee in the background wanting Logan to give her that goat!
All the girls playing with the little goat...too bad I didn't take any pictures of the other goats, they are such funny little animals. Maybe someday we will be able to get some sort of animal since Logan always asks for one...maybe! Thanks Trisha for taking the girls to see them, they had so much fun!

3 comments:

The Browns said...

Oh Chels I am so glad you went to the park and had a good time. Sorry I didnt get home from my moms until like 5 and I was sure it was to late. What are you doing tomorrow? Call me I have nothing. Man you are good at blogging. Oh and glad the appointment went well with the ladies.

Melissa said...

I'm glad you update your blog regularly!! I wish everyone would, it's the only way I stay caught up on what everyone is up to. We need to go do something with all you guys again. I think Ryker is getting sick of me already!

thebarrusfamily said...

How fun! That's great all is well with her heart. Why are you still getting that checked? I forgot. I'm glad you guys finally are out of the rain. Too bad for us that means really hot weather again. We were loving the 80's.