Saturday, June 20, 2009

BEWARE....

BEWARE...I guess turning 4 requires a lot of fun and a lot of pictures!!!


The morning started out with Daddy making french toast for us all and Logan blowing out 4 candles in it! Yummy!
We then got all ready and headed to good-old Chuck E Cheese!!! What 4 year old doesn't want to go there on their birthday (or any other day really)!!!
Karsyn riding on the horse!
Our big 4 year old baby...I can say that because she doesn't know what I put on here, otherwise I am told that she is NOT A BABY MOM!!!
Logan and Kurt playing games...so cute!
Kennedy and Kinlee playing on the horse too!
We are so lucky to have the best friends in the world to come and spend the day with us. Here is cute Harlee and Preslie! Thanks for coming to play with us guys!
Kinlee and Kennedy again on the horse. I am pretty sure Kinlee spent most of the day on the horse, only getting off to let other kids ride once in a while!
OK, this was hilarious...Jen's little boy Hudson didn't love the horse so much. He looks like he is going to die...still so cute though!
Jen and Hudson...thanks again Jen for coming to play with us, you are the best!
Stacey and Sadie came to play with us too! Sadie rides real horses so this was nothin' to her! Thanks for coming too Stace!
Kinlee on the horse...surprise surprise!
The cutest little friends ever!!! We love you Har!
Jen kicking my butt in hoops! I think I came close when she had Hudson in one arm!
Logan and Harlee again!
Cute Preslie and her little friend, the dog!
Logan and Makinlee. I guess I need to teach Logan she should keep her legs closed when she is in a skirt!
Hudson liked this ride a little more since it was broken and didn't move!!
Me kicking Kurt's butt in street ball hoops...that is pretty much all Jen, Kurt and I did!! I was actually afraid I was going to be sore...haha!
The gang...minus Sadie, who already left, and Kennedy in the back of the stroller! Harlee, Logan, Preslie, and Makinlee (Karsyn too)!!

Let the party begin...

We decided because of how many people we had coming to Logan's big day, we better have her party at the park. So we had all our family and friends at the Layton Park. This year Logan chose to have a Barbie Diamond Castle party, hopefully it was still fun for all the boys that she had come. Here is Logan taking the first hits on her High Heal Shoe Pinata!!! Needless to say the other kids did get a turn to hit it, she didn't even make a dent!!


After all the girls had a turn we let the boys at it...it was just Jake and ZJ left and we knew they would both slaughter the thing so we let ZJ take a wack at it and then let Jake finish it off! Then the kids got to dig in to all the loot and fill their bags!
A quick picture with all the kids that came to the party...well most of them! My cousins ZJ, Zac, and Sidney, Logan's cousins Karlee, Jake, and Makinlee (we of course miss Elliott and Rya), and then a bunch of friends Peyton, Gavin (asleep with his Mom), Preslie, Harlee, Skylee, Beau, Bronson, Bria and then a few other little babies!!! Thanks for coming everyone!!!
Singing happy birthday and blowing out the second set of candles of the day!!! Happy birthday Logan!
Makinlee and Papa Denis!
Logan blowing out the candles on her Barbie Diamond Castle cake!
The other Barbie Diamond Castle cupcake cake...a mirror!
Opening all of her gifts...there were a lot of them and a lot of friends to help her!
Opening presents is always a task because either they just rip through everything moving on to the next one before even looking at what they got or else they don't want to open the next thing because they are so interested in what they just opened. Logan did really good though, I think we got through all of them without too much drama!!!
You won't be able to see anything that she is opening because she was in the middle of the pack of kids!




Well you can see this one...Grandma and Grandpa Lindsay bought her this cool new bike because she has outgrown her other one...Barbie of course!!!
Let's see if I can remember some things she got... G and G Robison gave her the handheld Leapster 2 thing that she has wanted, oh and Papa Denis also gave her a bunch of princess dresses for her Barbies, Cassidy made her some cute jammie pants, Gen gave her a new soccer ball so she can practice for the fall!, Great Grandma swim swim got her a bunch of stuff like a cute little princess necklace, a beach ball, a purse (with money in it)!!, Great Gpa Bob and Susan got her a fun swimming Barbie, Great Gpa Bob and Lita got her a cute outfit, Aunt Susan and the kids got her a little pony and a couple other little things, cousins Jake and Karlee got Logan a bedroom set for her Barbie house, Makinlee got her a swimming pool for her Barbies...are you starting to see a trend!!! Aunt Rachel got her a Cinderella Barbie, Preslie and Harlee gave her some moolah, Beau and Bronson gave her a slip and slide water thing, Peyton gave her two little (tiny...payback again guys) Barbie doll thing that you can wear around your neck, Skylee gave her an Arial doll. Ok I probably should not have done that because now I am afraid I forgot someone and something...sorry if I did!
Lastly Karsyn Kennedy and Kurt and I got her this sweet truck and some boring clothes too! The kids had a blast driving the truck, here is Bronson...watch out for him!
Skylee, she has the same one so she was showing everyone what was up! I am sure most the kids got a chance to drive but I already have a bazillion pictures so I didn't post everyone!
Bless little Karsyn and Kennedy...they had such a long day and were such troopers. And thanks to all my friends and fam to help me out with taking care of them while I was trying to run the party!!!
Karsyn enjoying herself a squeez it!
Peyton, Logan and Harlee checking out the new bike!
Karsyn going for a little ride in the truck with Karlee, Logan, Skylee, and Harlee!
Oh there is something I forgot...G and G Lindsay gave Logan this Cinderella dress that she changed into right when we got home and unloaded all her stuff...at 10:00 PM!!! She just couldn't go to bed so Kurt stayed up with her for a little while and let her play while I...went to bed!!!
My sweet Logan Jane!!! Happy birthday babe! You are such a sweetie and I don't know what our family would be like without you! I can't believe you are 4, you are such a big girl!!! At your 4 year check up with the doctor you weighed 35 lbs and 43.75 inches which puts you over the 100% in her height and 50% in your weight...same as always tall and skinny!!! You of course pretended you were shy and wouldn't tell them any of the shapes or colors that you know so you will have to prove next time before you go to school that you are sooooo smart!!!
Logan playing with her stuff when she got home!
A few pictures the next day of Logan riding her bike...notice that she can take one of her Barbies along for a ride on this bike, she thinks that is pretty cool!
Riding with Daddy!
Taking the girls for a ride in the truck
She is actually a really good driver. Both girls thought it was the funnest thing ever...Kennedy wouldn't look up at me for some reason but she was grinning the whole time!
One good thing about the girls being small is that they can fit into something together that is meant for one person!! Thanks to everyone who made Logan's birthday so fun this year, she can't stop talking about her party and all the fun stuff she got!!! We love you all!!

4 comments:

Precious Cargo said...

Sooooooooooooooooo CuTe
1

Richard and Michelle said...

holy moly! what a party! I need to see those girls.

Wehrle said...

SO MUCH FUN! I am so sad we missed it!! I am sure Elliott will be dying to drive that trcuk!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

The Browns said...

Chels you are so funny. I love all those cute pictures of Logan We just love you all so much. Oh and you killed me at basketball dork. Har and Prest still talk about chucky cheese like it was yesterday and the best day of their lives. Thanks for the invite we had so much fun. You are such a cute mom. Love ya!