Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Logan's trip to the fire station!

Before the pictures of Logan's preschool field trip, I just had to show you our beautiful little gals in the tub! We just love these girls!
Here is Logan's preschool class by the firetruck! Logan is all the way to the right in the shadow!
Logan and her friend Jaiden from school!

Listening to the "captain" telling them all about the fire trucks and stuff!
Notice that Logan usually hangs out in the back...with one eye on me at all times! For those that know her, know that this is really weird because she is so not shy!

Logan has loved going to school twice a week and has learned so much. I am so glad that she gets to go and learn and make new friends! She especially has enjoyed all the field trips they have got to go on! Thanks Megan!

2 comments:

The Browns said...

Logan is so funny I love that she was hanging in the back so she can stay close to you. Funny. Cute picture of the girls in the tub. They are sooo sweet.

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

How fun for her! I think it's great you got to go too! She is so cute and way funny that she didn't want you out of her sight! Thanks for sharing!