Saturday, July 5, 2008

Settling In

Well we are starting to settle in to our new life with the girls home. As you can see they are doing well and are so dang cute! Kennedy is still quite smaller than Karsyn but isn't she just the cutest baby you have ever seen-oxygen and all. Most of our days consist of sleeping and eating with our occasional playing!
Karsyn is starting to be a little more awake,but still sleeps most the day away.
OK, not the best picture of Kennedy because she is just a little wiggle worm when she is actually awake!
Logan would hold the girls all day if she could. She is really starting to love them being home.This outfit that Karsyn is wearing for the 4th of July only was on her for about 1 minute before I changed her into the outfits they are in below because it was so big on her. For a second I thought that she was big?!?!
They really like laying on the ground and just hanging out,probably because that is mostly what they did for the last 3 months of their lives. They are very much aware of each other, it is so cute. (Look at that chubby belly on Karsyn, hanging over her pants!!!)

6 comments:

Steph said...

Kurt and Chels- your babies are gorgeous! I am so thrilled that they are at home with you! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

Brady and Steph

thebarrusfamily said...

Cute pics! I am so jealous that your girls are home. Did you ever go crazy? I'm hating it right now. I want to be done and move on so badly!! I think the girls still have a month at least in the NICU. Maybe I can go on a trip for a month to make the time go faster. :)

Mindy said...

I am so excited that your girls are home!!! That is wonderful. They are so cute and it looks like Logan is being the best big sister ever!

Alicia said...

Your babies are so cute, call me and we can set up pics. Do you just want to do them at my house? I have some backdrops and there is also a place down the street that we could put them in the basket outside if they are able to!! 820-6033

Heather said...

So cute! I need to come visit! I hope everything is going well! Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Leisha said...

THey look so "grown up" in their own little clothes!! So cute...