



OK, I must be really retarted because I can't figure out this blogging thing. Does anyone know how to post the pictures in random places? You know when you go and put in your pictures it asks if you want them down the center or to the left or right...how do you put them where you want instead of in a line??? I have seen some people that have done some cool stuff with the pictures and I can't figure it out. If you know please let me know your secret, thanks!
Here are just a bunch of random pictures of the girls and everyone that loves them! Everything from first baths to Logan doing what she does best...holding her baby sisters, Grandma "swim-swim", aunt G, cousin Elliott, and a bunch of the girls hanging out with each other (OK mostly sleeping) but aren't they so dang cute!



Friday, July 11, 2008
A bunch of pictures from the first week home!
Posted by Chelsey at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Chelsey I am so excited for you all to finally be able to bring the girls home and to be doing so well! They are so cute & I can't wait to see them.
All 3 of your girls are so cute! Looks like everything is going well! I'm sure you guys stay busy and don't get a lot of sleep! Ryker would love to have Logan over to play sometime... Let me know if I can help in anyway. I seriously would love to have Logan over to play with Ryker! Anytime!!
Chelsey I look every day to see the babies (they are so cute).
I have an outfit for them that i need to bring over... i'm worried i'll interupt sleep (I know how precious that is :0) or a feeding.
Logan is a darling big sister!!
~*~Kathy Bowden~*~
I found out to do a collage you have to go to picasa, google it, and it is some free way to do pictures. For random placements of the pics I am in the process of finding out and I will let you know. It was so great to see the babes, they are all way cute and I am so glad they are doing good!
I love that first picture of the girls together...so sweet!!
Post a Comment