Friday, May 30, 2008

Hogle Zoo Trip

Cousins Elliott and Rya are in town and we all went to the Hogle Zoo! It was the perfect sunny day, not too hot for pushing strollers around the big park. We saw every animal from monkeys to the white crocodile and the kids loved all of them. I think Logan’s favorite may have been the baby giraffe that was just born in November, he was so cute.


Logan, Makinlee, and Elliott standing by the big elephant that you have to take a picture by when you go to the zoo. Makinlee didn’t know what she thought about the weird sound he made though.


One of the fun animals to watch was the gorilla, Logan loves gorillas because of the movie “Tarzan. As you can see I am not sure she loved the big fake gorilla though, she didn’t really want to get near it!


SO BIG


Just a pitstop for snacks on the tiger with aunt “G”!!!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

How fun, I miss your family. We'll have to get together soon because I'm coming home next week, ya!!!