Well this visit from Lacey and the kids was no different than any other...in the way of FUN!!! We always have so much fun with the kids all together and us trying to cram everything into one week!!! We did lots of swimming at Grandma's house...
Karsyn and Kennedy on the dragon...Kennedy cheesin it like usual!
Makinlee and Rya were so cute, as they are both getting older they are becoming such little buddies! They played together so good the whole time!
Logan and Elliott...the big girls swimming without their water wings!!
While the family was all here we decided to do some more celebrating of Logan's birthday. We had all the family over for cake and ice cream and of course Logan was spoiled with more presents!! Thanks everyone!
Blowing out her candles on her Hannah Montana cake.
Lacey let Elliott stay over after the party and have a sleep over! The girls had a lot of fun and were really good. They played for a little bit that night and then watched Hannah Montana "the movie" to go to bed. At about 10:30 I heard Logan say to Elliott..."don't you want to stay up as late as me"? Elliott says..."no Logan, I am tired...go to bed please". I was laughing in my own bed because Logan is such a night owl and doesn't understand when people don't want to stay up as late as she does! It was funny!
The next morning we played for a while until Elliott went to her other Grandma's house. The girls were so excited to play with the Play dough that Aunt Rachel bought Logan for her birthday. Even the twins got in on the fun...and didn't even eat any of it!
We had a water day at Hailey's house with the blow up slide...and half of Hailey's neighborhood. Haha!
Logan and Elliott...best (long distance) buddies!
Logan doing her front flips on the trampoline
We also went to the zoo one day. I pretty much didn't get any pictures (which is probably good because then I won't have so many to blog haha) because my girls would not look at me for anything. They loved all the animals of course!
At least "G" will look at me!
My girls would not get on the tigers. Good thing I have a picture of them on here from a few months ago!
Playing in the ball. I am pretty sure my girls were soaked but had fun!
I had to get some pictures of all the kids helping Grandpa Denis make home made ice cream on one Sunday after dinner. They were so interested and wanted to help with everything.
Pouring in the salt
I love the outfits!
Rya was not happy with me taking her picture but it was too funny. She was outside in the corner and all a sudden we looked over and Rya was licking the beater thingy out of the ice cream maker. Didn't go over so well!
Again love the dress ups! The big girls eating their yummy ice cream!
Let's just all pretend that we have used a spoon before. I couldn't believe how messy these girls got...in their white pants...grrrr! Oh well, that is what summer is all about, right!
Go Karsyn go!
Some more pictures of another swimming day. Logan going down the slide
The girlies eating their watermelon on the table. So cute!
Logan learned to jump off the diving board and swim around in the deep end this year WITHOUT her water wings! She is getting so brave and so BIG!
Wyatt in the "hot tub" we make for the babies!
Aunt G and Karsyn going down the slide. It took some serious convincing, or maybe some forcing, to get her to go down!
Elliott cruising down on the boogie board
Bad picture, but Aunt "G" taking Kennedy down also. She was pretty good until they actually started going down and then her face was priceless!
We had so much fun and now that I am done with this post, I can relax a little bit before I get started on all the other stuff I am behind on to blog about. I hate being behind, it stresses me out! Oh well! Happy summer!!!!!
We had so much fun and now that I am done with this post, I can relax a little bit before I get started on all the other stuff I am behind on to blog about. I hate being behind, it stresses me out! Oh well! Happy summer!!!!!






1 comments:
Man Chels! I want to be YOU, you always have so much dang fun. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment