Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Little Sickies...

The last whole week we have all been feeling pretty crummy around here. I thought once you were in April you could begin to think about nice weather and no more winter sickness. Well we decided to go out of winter and into spring with a sickness BANG!
Karsyn is usually pretty clingy to Mommy anyway but when she is sick, she is stuck to her like glue. This doesn't make taking care of herself and Kennedy very easy. Luckily Logan only had 1 night of not feeling well, and Kurt pretty much felt fine too! Here is Karsyn, not asleep really, but I had just set her down on the chair to go get something. So sad.
Kennedy too. I have only let the girls have their binkies at night but when they are sick, Kennedy mostly, wants to have her bink ALL DAY! Do I care...NOPE!
Now call me Mother of the year (again) but I had to get pictures of the girls this morning when I went in to get them they were crying but their eyes were still closed. YEP, glued shut with boogers! They were not very happy about it either.


Here they are later in the week, still not up and doing much, but happier and reading books together!
The girls and their Tylenol bottles! I can hopefully NOW say that I am glad we have made it through the winter season without too much, and not too bad of sickness. They girls are so strong even though any time they get sick, it hits them pretty hard! We love you girls, and big sister Logan for helping me out while they, and I, are sick! Not to mention all the other family and stuff that helped while we were pretty down and out! We could not do it without you!

1 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Oh man, I am so sorry. All last week Charli was sick, and I complained what it was like to have ONE sick child. I can't imagine having double the heartache and crankiness!