
We finally convinced Logan to cut her super long hair off!!! This girl has such thin hair, I really wanted to see if I could get it to look thicker by having her have short hair! One day (like many others) she was complaining when I combed her hair out. I decided to take advantage and tell her that if she cut it off, we wouldn't have to comb it anymore and she wouldn't get all the tangles! She agreed...I couldn't believe it because I had been trying forever and all she would say was "NO" because she wanted long princess hair, and long hair like her cousin Elliott, and other reasons that she "had to have long hair"!!! So here she is right before all her hair was cut off...8 freaking inches!!!

I need to post some better pictures because this is just one that we took at the salon right after it was done! She absolutely loves it and so do I! I am kinda sad, I must admit, because there were so many fun things we could do with her long hair, but I just think it looks so cute on her!
3 comments:
Oh my! So dang cute, she looks older!
I to think she looks so cute with this new do. She looks like she is about 10 I love it. YOU go girl!
I love the new haircut. She looks so grown up! And Kennedy's little shoes on that other post are HILARIOUS! hahaha
Post a Comment