My Mom, Hailey, Kurt all the kids and I went to Wheeler Farm the other day for probably one of the last warm days of the year! I hadn't been there in years and had so much fun and so did the kids!

Check out these pigs. I don't think I have seen such big ugly pigs. The kids thought they were so funny!

The girls in their second home....their stroller! They enjoyed the animals just as much, or more, than anybody!

Logan and Kinlee sitting in the wagon after they played in the little tree house.

On our way out, we decided to stop at the horses again. The kids really liked them this time and they all wanted to feed them! At first, Logan would just kinda hold her hand up like this and not want to watch the horse take it! But then she really got the hang of it and had so much fun!

Kennedy was not so sure. I gave her some grass and let the horse eat it out of her hand and I think the horse almost took off her whole hand, for some reason she didn't like that!!! haha!

Here is Logan once she got the hang of it, and she just kept giving it more and more and more! We didn't figure you could give it too much because that is all I ever see horses doing...eating!

Karsyn, on the other hand, loved the horse. She wanted to keep giving it more too!

Notice how I kinda hold Karsyn away from me...I didn't know how close I cared to get to it either! Kennedy and I were buddies!

Saturday night we went to the Utah football game with our friends Christian and Amber and then Kurt's brother Scott and friend Jason. Kurt didn't get season tickets this year so we decided we should at least go to one game!

They boys that didn't want their picture taken! Notice the sea of red behind them. Louiville is red also, so everyone in the stadium had red on! One of the cool things about seeing a game live is seeing all the crazy things people wear and do for "their" team!

This was supposed to be a picture of the stadium, but it looks like Kurt wanted me in it too without my knowledge! We didn't have the best seats, but there really isn't a bad seat in the stadium so it was super fun!

Me and Amber! I am so glad that she wanted to go so that I wouldn't be the only girl! I always have fun with you Amber!

Christian and Amber! So cute!

Kurt acting like he wasn't totally excited to take a picture at his "Utah Utes" football game! Haha! We had so much fun and of course THANKS to my parents for watching the girls for us AGAIN!
1 comments:
Well in a nutshell it looks like you guys had a wonderful summer, I hope that you are soaking up the rays in vegas...
Post a Comment